Thread: Cuttlebug FAQ
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 12:34 PM   #107
amysings
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMGKV
Hello eveyone, I just got my cuddlebug today! yeah!!! I was looking at using my fiskars texture plates and I got very confused. It says to use a tan wizard pad and then a tan or black wizard pad, is this two pads or just one?
This is two pads--older versions of the kit came with a tan and a black. Newer versions just have 2 black.

Quote:
Also, what are they and can I get them at JoAnn's or a place like it?
You can buy either the Wizard Charm Embossing Kit or the BISK (Big Impressions Starter Kit). They do the same thing, but the BISK comes with 3 double-sided texture plates.

My Joanns doesn't have them, but joann.com may. allthatscraps.com, busybeescrapbooking.com, and the other vendors mentioned at the top of this thread usually stock both.

Quote:
Second question about the fiskars texture plates, what is fun foam? A chipboard shim? And how do you get a rubber plade from a plumbers rubber gasket? I am sorry for all the questions, i just want to do it right so that I dont' hurt my new "Cuttlebuddie". Thanks a bunch!!!!!
Fun foam is the inexpensive craft foam that comes in sheets. It's usually available in kids crafts sections. A "shim" is a carpentry/builder term for "place holder" that makes something a bit tighter. So you could add a sheet of chipboard or fun foam to make your CB stack tighter. Some people have also had success with plumber's gasket (available at hardware stores), which is a sheet of thin rubber.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!