View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 02:33 PM   #47
Katie Lilly
Matboard Maniac

Smile

I met Jami when I joined one of her swaps over Christmas! I was so impressed with how she handled it and she even sent little presents when we got our cards from her. What a nice way to get involved and feel apprciated! Later as we seemed to reply to some of the same threads I realized that we joined in the same month. I had to laugh because at the time she had over 4000 posts and I think I was almost to 100! LOL! I think she definitely felt comfortable at once, I on the other hand kept reading the forums and looking at the cards but felt toooooo intimidated to say anything. Now I feel so comfie that I check this website at least twice a day! I love looking at the gallery and have started posting replies there also. This is simply a wonderful place to make friends. My friends in my home state (can't say because of DDSS) get so tired of me talking about SCS! One friend of mine said she counted to see how much I mentioned SCS in five minutes and I mentioned it 15 times! SCS and Jami ROCK!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!