View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 09:15 AM   #33
Jami
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Wow Ladies I am definitely feelin' the LOVE!!!! What a great way to wake up on a Saturday morning!

Would anyone would be willing to share a short little story of how you made a friend here at SCS? I think this could be a big encouragement to others.

I'll go first...hmmm several examples come to mind...here's one. Back in December I had an idea of getting people to commit to make 10 Christmas cards each month so we could avoid the last minute stress I had gone through the last couple of years. This idea must have come about from some discussion on a thread because the same day I thought of it someone else mentioned it in a post. That someone was photocropper - Shelly. I PMed her and we decided to start the Christmas Card Challenge. We now e-mail regularly and although we have never met in person I feel fortunate to call her a friend.

If you haven't yet had an opportunity to make friends here then please share one thing you will do in the next week to make SCS a better place and possibly lead to a friendship. Happy Saturday everyone!

SCS Moderator for SU Demo Forums, Other Stuff Forums
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!