View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 05:50 AM   #14
showmestamper
Gallery Gazer

Jami, You ROCK, girlfriend! Totally excellent, well-worded and thought-out advice!

I feel very comfortable calling Jami "girlfriend" even though she and I have never met because:

#1: she posts a lot, and I feel I "know" her because of it
#2: she has a left a ton of comments in my gallery (and THANK YOU, Jami!) and comments really do make me (and everyone else) very happy
#4: she and I have PM'ed occasionally...nothing major, just sometimes an extra note reinforcing what I already mentioned in a thread. Again, it's just nice to get a PM!
#7: she has her picture as her avatar! It is much easier to connect with someone when you know what they look like. I would love to see everyone's face!
#9 & #10: she is always positive and helpful...this thread is an excellent example
#11: she plays along with the challenges, and even if she can't play, she will add a comment to the cards or adds a reply to the thread which bumps it up.

The above numbers refer back to Jami's original list of suggestions. (I really can number a list correctly LOL!)

Thank you again, Jami. I appreciate you taking time to help make SCS the best it can be.

Now...I'm off to dust off my Newbie/Lurker Invitation to post thread. Oh dang! the gallery is down. Well when it gets back up...I will bump it up again.

Have a great day gals!
and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin~
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!