View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 07:43 PM   #1
twget
Forum Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to twget Send a message via Yahoo to twget
Default IC64 Girl’s Candies Shirt

Inspiration Challenge 64 – Girl’s Candies Shirt from Kohl’s

Karen is still trying to get her new house in order. In addition, her PC is down and she is still waiting for her office furniture (desk for the PC!). So you’re all stuck with me this week :P I know she misses everyone and is eager to get back.

I really like this pretty, feminine shirt made by Candies and *almost* wish my daughter was big enough to wear it. Thanks for looking… now go get stampin’!!! Have fun

My sample – Butterfly of Happiness

There are no rules, so let your creative juices run wild -- be *inspired* and go get stamping!

REMINDER: Please put IC64 in the keywords box when you upload your card (no space b/n IC and the challenge number). If you have more than one keyword use a comma to separate them. Thanks!

View Submissions
Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Thank you.

Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for notifications.
Posting your Image
Attached Thumbnails
ic64.jpg  

Last edited by twget; 02-23-2007 at 08:02 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!