View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 08:22 AM   #181
maryp
Postapalooza Mama

Send a message via AIM to maryp Send a message via Yahoo to maryp

Quote:
Originally Posted by christy anne
I just joined yesterday and am now reading all the information. I moved to a new state and am now without my old stampin buddies to give me inspriation when I need it. So I'm hoping to find it here. I've enjoyed seeing everyone's cards in the gallery and the tutorals. :
WELCOME TO SCS!!! I feel preeeeetttttty certain you will find LOTS of inspiration here in the galleries! I would also highly recommend that you join the Fan Club as soon as you can. By doing so you will have access to yet ANOTHER AWESOME gallery...The Dirty Dozen Design gallery, aka fondly referred to as the DD gallery. Each month those AMAZING LADIES work hard to create wonderful projects based on a particular theme for their faithful FAN CLUB fans. The new DD gallery uploads are available for us to see on the 15th of each month. There are alot of us who stay up late on the 14th so we can hit that gallery at the the stroke of the 15th!!! Membership in the FAN CLUB has it's privileges...we enjoy instant approval on our uploads, we can upload any time, AND the very reasonable membership fee helps to support this wonderful site.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!