View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 05:01 PM   #39
needsmorestamps!
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Valerie11
I followed the measurement instructions, and cut my paper down to the last listed dimensions which are 10 x 8.25. But, if I follow the written ones, then it should be 9.50 X 8.25 right? Taking 1.5 off 11 would be 9.5. Not to be so anal, just trying to figure it out. Anyway, my point is now this...........what size envie does this fit, my long business size one is too small, do we make our own? And does anyone know about mailing, I am guessing it will cost more to mail now, right?
TIA,
Valerie
Valerie, I think the idea was to make a card that fits in the #10 size business envelope (regular size). I think there is a math error/typo in the size because it would be 8.25 x 9.5

I just measured the business envelope and it's about 4 x 9.5 so I'm going to make my cards a little smaller so that they fit in the envelope. (I'm too lazy to make my own!)

I'm making my cardstock 8 x 9 so that the folded card is 4 x 9 and fits perfectly in the regular envelope.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!