View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 07:57 PM   #1
showmestamper
Gallery Gazer

Default TLC100 - Oh my goodness...TLC ONE-HUNDRED!!!

I can't believe that this the ONE HUNDREDTH Technique Lovers Challenge! Wow. Is there anyone that has played along from the beginning? Tell us which TLC your first!

In light of this auspicious occasion, I thought it might be fun to relive a little of the fun and kick things up a notch. This week there will be *five* challenges.

The first three are the TLCs with the most responses (obviously the most popular), the fourth is one of my personal favorites, and the last is the very first TLC.

The keyword is listed first, and click on the description to take you to the original thread for the directions.

TLC100A: TLC76 In a Different Light (redo a card in the catty in different colors)

TLC100B: TLC49 Be a Blockhead (color blocking)

TLC100C: TLC82 Doodle Bug (draw your own doodles)

TLC100D: TLC24 Faux Glassine Paper

TLC100E: TLC01 - Kissing

When you upload, use the TLC100x keyword and the original keyword seperated by a comma. This will help stampers find your new samples too when they search the galleries for the different techniques we do.

Sound like fun? I hope so!

Thanks so much for letting me be your hostess for the TLC each week! It is so much fun to see all the creations and to watch everyone's abilities grow, and I really enjoy it. Hugs to all of you!
and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin~
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!