View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 03:59 AM   #478
cammielou
Glitter Queen

Talking Stater kITS

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejie
Were you ever able to get any help? Just curious myself. We're in the same situation, I only attended one workshop, joined and then moved out of state from my upline. I'm winging it too! Haven't had my first workshop yet...I have to meet some people first!!

Thanks...I'd appreciate any help you can give me!
BJ
I have to admit I ended up spending about $500.00 in supplies before I really felt I could do something. This is problably not normal I just wanted to be able to wow the people. So far so good, I had open house and it went well, I met my sales plus some. I am having another get together with some repeat girls and have 2 workshops scheduled. That I am a bit nervous about. To ease the pressure, I know that the two groups will not be any of the same people so I am designing one workshop and plan to do it twice. That way I get the practice at the first and the next will be even better. I felt the same with the starter kit. If you are able get some things you would really like, and make your first order count. It is as 30% which is a great way to stock up on some itmes you love. I had to get punches, paper, ribbon, brads, etc..... Good Luck
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!