View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 04:14 PM   #42
staramaze
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweleintn
Ok this explains how you knew I was talking about you...LOL
Now I guess I better go ask for permission to link people to my blog.
Too cute! Did you think I was stalking you?

It is interesting what people link to on my blog; sometimes it's not even stamping related... but a picture of my son or something... weird and sometimes creepy. It's good to know who is talking about you!

I should clairify; your post was GREAT; and we are in a blogger's swap together... so we already have an agreement to swap posts/links... what you did was absolutely fine! And 99.9% of the time I love a link!

I should further clarify that I do not ask permission to link to blogs in most cases... and I think that is ok. But I do recomend that all bloggers use a service like Technorati or Statcounter (or both as I do) to track blog hits; where your hits come from, link backs and more... This information has been invaluble to my blog marketing and it's FREE!

Another cool Blog service is Crazy Egg. It shows you exactly WHERE your visitors click and read... really cool. You can get a free trial. This helped show me what I could eliminate from my blog... what my readers seemed to like and what they did not.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!