View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 01:14 PM   #39
Gina K. Designs
Gabfest Goddess

Okay, for the record- "You all have permission to link me to your blogs to me, don't even ask, just do it. (I am flattered!!) LOL!

There. I don't anyone to think that it is my opinion that you need to ask for permission, I just wanted to know what you guys thought. It seemed like a strange request so , og course, I came to the pros. I find it exciting, flattering and just plain fun to link with people.

I emailed the person who asked me to unlink her and asked her why. I also asked if I could post it here. She said yes and it was for religious reasons. (Different faith than me.) And, she doesn't come to SCS. I found her through a link ,through a link etc... She actually is a scapbooker. Very nice person, just has different views than me. LOL. So, I am now satified that it wasn't my questionable content. (Just kidding.) But I now understand her reasons. That meakes me feel better.

That being sad, thank you all so much for welcoming me to your blogs. I got a lot of emails. LOL!! And, if I am linked to yours, leave me there...please.

This was very informative. And those of you who responded who don't have blogs, thank you, your info is important too! Michelle Laycock, thanks for the update of the new relaxed rules. I think I will continue to add what I like and if someone feels that they should be not be linked to me, they can email me and I will removed them. Until then, non of you are safe! LOL
Have a great night!
Gina K.

Be polite to those who are rude to you. Not because they are nice, but because you are.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!