View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 05:36 PM   #1410
Josephsmom04
Die Cut Diva

Default I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Almost...

I AM DONE! I AM DONE!

Well almost.

I am done with the rough draft and it's 62 pages!!!!!! My plan in the next few weeks is to get it all printed out and cut, pasted, and add the recipes into the appropriate catergory. That will take me awhile.

There was one reicpe that I left out because it was almost 1 1/2 pages with directions so I will post that recipe seperatly. Sorry, I hope that I don't offend bwv544 for doing this I just don't want people to get confused. I know that you went to a lot of work typing it out but this way those that would like the recipe will be able to print off the 2 pages by itself.

Some recipes are cutting it very close to the full page mark too and so there are some that have their own page and some short recipes that are on a page of their own- this is why I want to cut and paste.

So here it is ladies (hopefully it isn't too big to share a link on here)

Enjoy! When you use a recipe make sure you let the author know how you like it- we always like to hear feedback.

I should add the authors SCS NAME is below the title of the meal/ recipe. And there SHOULD be enough room between each recipe so you can tell who goes with what.
Attached Files
File Type: doc What are you having tonight for dinner- recipes.doc (204.5 KB, 219 views)
File Type: doc Chinese dumplings.doc (23.0 KB, 60 views)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!