View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 05:00 AM   #36
kittie747
Dirty Dozen Alumni

I'm popping in from work to say that I am suffering from "Challenge Withdrawal". I haven't been able to play in the challenges for almost two weeks and my hands are getting shaky and my right eye is starting to twitch. Especially today as the LSC is my favorite one to play in. I am so appreciative of all you do for us, Jen.

I'm picking up my sister and family today at the airport at 1:00 and then will be off work all next week for the holiday. I'm hoping I will get to stamp some and maybe even entice my sister to try and stamp a little. She always says she doesn't have a creative bone in her body.....but she just doesn't realize what stamping provides and how much creativity it allows anyone.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and are blessed beyond measure. I know while this time of year is so joyful for mulititudes it is a hard and sad time for many others. I wish everyone peace, love and a calm spirit. {{{hugs}}} I want you to know how much I love all the friends I have made here on SCS. You are all wonderful and a blessing to me.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!