View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 07:12 PM   #457
JenniferO
Crimping Master

Red face New Here

Hello everyone! My name is Jen. I am from Western New York. I am very addicted to SU and scrapbooking. I am signing up to be a SU demo in January! I am very excited to get started, and very glad to have found this site. There are so many great ideas from you all on here!

I live in a very rural town, but have lots of relatives that use SU products for the crafting. And as soon as I mentioned to my sister, who lives down in Florida, that I was going to be a demo, she said that she was thinking of signing up under me!

I am planning on having a stamping workshop every two months just to keep me active. I have access to our local town hall for free, and it allready has tables and chairs set up for us to use. And then I plan on doing parties at people's homes with their friends/family as they wish. I have gotten lots of good ideas from you all just by reading all the posts of things to do at my workshops, and can't wait to be able to get into the demo section to read more ideas!

I am a mother of three young children. Kyle is 8, Rebecca is 5, and Joshua is 1 1/2 years old. I have been married to my husband, James, for 8 years now. And I also have a full-time job as a nurse at our local hospital, just received a dayshift position, so very glad to finally be able to got off of night shift!

Well, that's about it for me - so very nice to have found you all!

Jen O
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!