my first craft sale
Hi, our local church just had a craft sale with pretty good attendance, this was my first so I had no expectations of what I was going to sell.
Here is what I had:
1. Tile coasters took 9 sold 5 ( holiday themed) for $3.00
2. Hoilday Shopping Survivor Kit took 36 sold 7@ $1.00
3. I also took some pottery and speciality sewing. Sold an egg plate@ 25.00
4. Quilted northwoods lap quilt for $100.00
5. Holiday themed kitchen towels took 18 sold 11@$4.00
5. Mini albums took 2 sold none $2.00
6. Cards holiday boxed in 6 @10.00 took 4 boxes sold 3
7. Cards other occasions took 4 sold 2 @ 10.00
My friend who also shared the table had jewerly, and pottery ornmanments sold about $130.00 and I sold about $300.00
All in all it was a 6 hour show with about and hour to set up and take down, hard work indeed, but kinda fun.