View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 05:46 PM   #33
jeanpeka
Rubber Obsessor

Default A Birthday Swap for Minnesotan's

How about this?? All of you Minnesotan's that are interested, PM me your name (first & last), real address, your email address & your birthdate. I will compile a list of all who respond and send it on to each of you. This will be a one year commitment. For each person's birthday, we will each send the birthday person a handmade birthday card. I will take sign ups until December 15th, 2006. We will start January 1, 2007 and go through Dec. 31st, 2007. If you sign up and your birthday is at the beginning of the year, that does not relieve you of your responsibility to send a card to those that have a birthday at the end of the year! I will send a monthly reminder of those that have a birthday each month. There is no need to create "x" number of different cards. You can make the same card for each person. I've been involved in a similar type swap for 4 years now. What I do is decide on a card, make "x" number of the same card, pre-address the envelope with the person's address, and then up in the corner where the stamp goes, I write the person's birthday (ex. 02-14), so I know when I have to mail the card out. Let me know if you are interested!

Jean
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!