View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 01:57 PM   #104
bensarmom
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by malia_r
OK,,,this might be a silly question, but I've been trying to do this challenge all morning, and I can't seem to get the sections to look right...does anyone have measurements for the different layers/sections to help me out??? Thanks in advance.
Rox included the measurements in her post with her samples. Here they are.
Rox71 vbmenu_register("postmenu_poster", true);
Measurements: navy narrow panels are all 1” wide, 4 ¼” or 2 7/8” long, middle navy panel: 1 3/4” by 3 1/16”. Make sure your card measures exact to the normal size of 4.25 by 5.5”. Mine is just a tad off.
Snowflakes are just random stamped. I used a positioner for the sentiment, snowballs, snowman and largest snowflake. The snowflake brad is pressed in the VersaMark pad, into the white embossing powder, heated and then immediately pressed into the glitter. Slow but sure I’ll get my glitter used up; I bought it as a mistake when I was a new stamper because it was stocked with the embossing powder, dirty trick Joann’s!
The largest snowflake on the main panel was embossed with heat and stick then glittered. All panels are sponged on the edges and the middle panel is distressed with a tool then rubbed in the navy stamp pad.

My Website
Cards For A Cause
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!