View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 08:20 PM   #1
stampin-sunnychick
Bunny's SunnyChick

Send a message via MSN to stampin-sunnychick Send a message via Yahoo to stampin-sunnychick
Arrow SBSC68 NOVEMBER 17, 2006

SBSC68 November 17, 2006

Good Morning! It's Friday...and time for a new sketch. Do you have your pix ready? . I bring you queengeek's fantastic sketches from both her Blog and Pencil Lines, where she was a guest hostess for their online challenge. I hope you love 'em as much as I do.

Pencil Lines Sketch

12X12 Sketch

Reintro of Pencil Lines...It is such a HOT site that I had to bring it back again. This site is exclusively a "challenge" site...Very cool. http://www.pencillines.com/.

PLEASE respect NO UPLOAD SUNDAY! Give a girl a break!

REMEMBER: there are no "real" rules for participating in the sketch challenge. No time limits. Use the sketch as a starting point and to inspire you...just see where your photos, paper, and the sketches take you. Then share your completed pages with US! Don't forget to upload using the SBSC68.

Don't forget Friday is when jen70 posts the LSC card challenge. Check out her LSC for this week to see if you can incorporate it into our SBSC! I love bringing the card challenge's to the SB side to share ideas...So what are you waiting for?

Go Scramp already! *wink*

Tracy H. #31511=)
"The beginning is always today!" Mary Shelley
Are you a member ?

Closed & Telling All: Not-So-Secret Sister Swap

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!