View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 03:24 AM   #1
CardFanatic
Stazon Splitcoast

Default LSC79 - Labor Day Weekend Challenge

Welcome to the Labor Day Weekend Challenge! This fun challenge was suggested by Jami, our original LSC hostess!

We will be doing a One Sheet Wonder (OSW) using a 12x12 sheet of patterned paper. (This challenge is for designer/patterned paper. ALthough creating your own OSW with stamps is fun, that's not the purpose of this challenge.) PLEASE RAED ALL OF THE DIRECTIONS. I wouldn't want anyone to be disqualified from being a finalist for not following the guidelines.

Use 1 sheet of designer paper - you must use it all to create anywhere from 4-12 projects. At least 2 items must be non-card projects and at least 2 items must be cards (any size).

**Please read posts #102 and #115 on page 3 after reading this list of directions.**

Stamp sets - Limit 2 sets or 1 set and 1 BG + you may add a sentiment not included in your choice of sets
Designer paper - 1 sheet - use it all
CS - any
Ink - any
Embellishments - any

Important uploading directions: You must photograph the group together. These group photos will be the ones that are judged. When adding a link to this thread (optional), please link the group first. Adding links to inidividual cards and projects is an added bonus and optional. You must put LSC79 in the keyword box when uploading. Many cards gets missed by me because of missing keywords or incorrect spacing. Please be careful!

Judging:

Only one group entry per person. NO time limits! I want to see your best work!

You will have until Monday, September 4 at 3:00 PM ET to upload your entry. At around 9:00PM ET, I will post a new thread with a poll of all the finalists. You will vote on the grand prize winner! I will leave the polls open for 3 days.

Grand Prize:

1. The winner will be the next Sunday's Featured Stamper on my blog. (See my sig line.) This will include the photo of the winning entry and a link to the winner's SCS gallery!

2. You will be able to choose one pack of patterned paper from the SU! catty or mini!

I know that some people may like to donate money to increase the prize. I will NOT be able to do that due to new SCS regulations regarding prizes. I'm doing this from my own funds just because I want to have fun. I am hopeful that there will be no negativity regarding participants or judging so that we can continue to have these mini holiday weekend challenges. Thank you!

Need help linking a card? Follow these instructions!

1. Open 2 windows. One window for your card and one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type anything you want to show before the link.
3. Got to your card window. Highlight the address for your card. (It says www. splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto..... and so on)
4. Click EDIT. Click COPY
5. Go back to this thread. Click PASTE.
Your done!

Samples will be posted in the following 2 posts.

Last edited by CardFanatic; 09-01-2006 at 10:10 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!