View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 10:39 AM   #99
jlmhen
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rox71
From what I read it says to follow the sketch, am I right...I'm asking you?

I have had numerous request on what measurements are, I am trying to do what will help new players here.
But also, if you read back I have never until this week given exact measurements to follow and they are not exact, you can make your panel larger than the half inch from the edge, I'm just trying to insure a large panel this week and there is a big difference in making the panel one half inch compared to 1 1/2 inches from the edge.

I have in the past let those people that need a guide line know that they can look at my card and find measurements if the layout is not easy to figure out. Simple as that, I'm helping the new person with their request.

Since this presents a problem I will try to come up with a poll thread (if I can figure it out) and get the input to see what the majority wants...follow a sketch or do what you want and link it anyway.
Please go back to last weeks thread and you will see the statement that there are no exact measurements. I'm really sorry that one layout has you this upset!
Wow, I didn't mean to upset you with my simple comment...I love having measurements on the challenges.

On my way to Convention!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!