View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 02:33 PM   #79
sharinlilbit
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AubrieB
OK , I just have to say that I think it is waaay wrong of Liz not to tell Lucky about her little tryst with Jason.
Yeah, I have to say I didn't like Liz too much today. She came off rather hypocrital. I was like, "didja forget you just broke your marriage vows, too?" I don't care if Lucky DID cheat on her -- she could say their marriage was over until she was blue in the face, but the fact was, they were STILL married. I just think the whole thing has had Liz a little too quick to give up on Lucky, and in the beginning had her completely oblivious to his addiction, but then she was busy running to Jason for help and bantering with Patrick.

Of course, I wanted to smack Lucky, too, when just after he vowed not to even breathe in Maxie's direction, who'd he meet up with on the docks?? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Quote:
I really felt for LuLu and Dylan.
I felt for Lulu. Might have for Dillon if I didn't think Scott Clifton hadn't been overacting quite a bit lately. I think he's been hanging around Maurice Bernard too much.

Georgie, however, I love.

Enjoyed the scenes between Sam and Alexis, and I'm glad she finally told SOMEBODY about the cancer. I laughed out loud at NLG saying "hooha" at least twice, 'cause on another board that's what some of us call Carly -- the glittery hooha. That's how she manages to attract all the men, with her glittery hooha.

Back to hating Sonny totally after he went behind Alexis's back to find out her medical condition. I can see that writing on the wall -- he thinks Alexis'll die and he'll get Kristina. Ugh.

The lack of Carly continues to be a huge plus.

Shari
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!