View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 10:42 AM   #70
sharinlilbit
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger_Hockey
I've only been watching a short time. I started watching when Tamara Braun was getting ready to leave the show. She was living in the apartment and before she met her dad. I think it was just a few years ago. And Sam had just moved in with Jason.

Maybe that's why I want some characters together... I'll be a Jason/Sam fan for life. I like the new Carly with Jax ... however, I only saw Tamara Braun with Sonny.
That's kind of why I asked this question, to see if the length of time people have been watching effects what characters and pairings they prefer and what sort of storyline interests them.

I wish you had been able to see the original Carly, Sarah Brown, in the role. I felt like she gave Carly a lot more layers than either Tamara Braun or Laura Wright have done...Carly came off a bit more sympathetic, though she was every bit the same manipulative, vengeful person she is now. At the time Tamara Braun was on, I really didn't like her version of Carly; she definitely didn't have the acting chops of Sarah Brown, IMO, but since Laura Wright came into the role, I've kinda missed TB.

Thanks, Badger_Hockey!

Shari
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!