View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 07:47 AM   #55
Grape
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharinlilbit
Oh, heavens...I'd have to poke my eye out with a spork. I do like Greg Vaughan, despite his deficits as an actor. He's way better looking than Jacob Young, IMO, and even though he's in no way close to the caliber of Jonathan Jackson, he acts circles around the job JY (aka Yeller McYellerson) did as Lucky. Ugh, he was awful! The year the Emmy voters gave him an Emmy was the year I knew the Emmy voters were a few bricks shy of a load. (And handing one to Natalia Livingstone a few years later cinched it.)
I completely agree. Jacob Young was the worst of the 3 Luckys. He is fine over on All My Children. I preferred Greg Vaughan with lighter hair, but his story line and all the bad stuff that keeps happening to Lucky is not GV's fault.

If Sam gets pregnant after sleeping with Rick, that means that she and her mother will have both gotten pregnant with both brothers. Right?

I can never make up my mind about who I want Jason to be with. Steve Burton has so much chemistry with everyone. When he is in scenes with Elizabeth, I want him with her, but when he is in scenes with Sam, I route for them to be together.
Member #68181
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!