View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 01:46 PM   #108
jodeeashe
Matboard Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to jodeeashe

I am so glad I found this site! I've been reading all the fun ideas here for an hour or two now taking notes!
I've done craft shows for years, but this will be my first year as a demonstrator so I decided everything I sell will have something to do with SU weither it's a card or tag with it or whatever!
I'd love to share some ideas with anyone on things to sell. I'm making a bunch of non-breakable orniments. so far I have the little tag shaped chocolate holders (tag punch on each side with a base making it a triangle just big enough to hold a hershey's nugget) I turned these into orniments by adding silver cord at the top! Plus I made some that I numbered 1-25 so you can have a chocolate a day doing your count down to christmas! (this idea I'm giving my grandma for christmas since it's just a little sweet each day )
I've also made up some 3d paper tea cups that I'm debating what to do with... maybe the snowman soup or something.
A friend of mine showed me a cute little card that had a hole punch in one side so that it fit over a bottle of soda or water... then it had a pouch in the other half to hold either a drink mix or treat. I think that's a wonderful idea!
sooo many ideas, so little time!
JoDee
jodee@crusaderteck.net
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!