View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 10:40 AM   #1
AndreaSophie
Insane Embellisher

Default Sketch Challenge 08

Keyword SC08

Master Thread

REMINDER - when you post your creations please put "SC08" in the keyword line to make it a little easier to find at a later date.

Hope you have fun with this week's sketch. This was inspired by a really cute, happy card that Noreen_Ann did.

The sketch challenges are open to EVERYONE I post them weekly, on Wednesdays. Link to the gallery they are in, which shows all of them to date posted below.

There is also always a thread here on this forum for each week's sketch.

You take the sketch I provided and use any stamp set, any accessory, and any kind of paper to make a card. So all of hte cards have the same basic layout, but they all look very different.

If you can post what you create that is great! Usually everyone links their creation back to the Sketch challenge thread so people can look at it. If you can't post your creation, please play along anyway! It's fun to do, and gets those creative juices flowing. It has definitly helped me get out of a rut!

Can't wait to see all of the fun stuff you creative ladies post

Kept getting a smiley so I had to type 8 with a word.
Gallery Submissions (keyword SC0eight)

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc08.jpg   sc08-nc.jpg  

My work and the card sketches

Last edited by Rox71; 04-28-2009 at 08:41 PM.. Reason: added no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!