View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 05:23 PM   #103
SweetHeidiJo
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via Yahoo to SweetHeidiJo

I am doing a craft fair in November and this year will be my first selling glitter bulbs. I really do think they will go well though! They have been a hit with everyone in my family and I have friends asking for them too! I am charging $3.00 each, which I think is reasonable, especially when I would pay that much for them being the cheapskate that I am. They are sooooo easy and so completely cheap that the profits are way up there! Hobby Lobby has their ornaments on sale this week for half off. You can get a box of 12 for $2.00 (on sale). Then all you need is re-inker, which I'm sure most of you have, and boy does that stuff go a long way!!! And a bottle of silver or gold glitter. Hobby Lobby puts their glitter on sale often too. When it is on sale youi can get it for $1.50. One bottle probably does at least 2 boxes of ornaments. I am adding ribbon on the top of mine but you can get that next to nothing when HL puts that on sale too. Geez, can you tell I shop at Hobby Lobby!?! Anyway, in the end you are making at least $25.00 profit from one box of ornamets, if not $30.00. And if anyone wants instructions just see the bulbs on page 2 of my gallery.

By the way, I love this thread! I am going to try some of the smaller things that I hadn't thought of before!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!