View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 02:36 PM   #90
stamper4armyman
Stampin' Fool

What is a card spinner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraos
Every time I do a fair, I learn more and add to my inventory. Last spring I added sets of 10 cards (mini - 3.25 x 5) for 12.00 These cards are simply decorated and I use jewelry boxes with plastic covers for them. I thought about making my own boxes, but I can get these cheaply and save my labor time for actually crafting.
I also added journal jars/decorated comp notebook combination. I want to have more of these for holiday fairs as it is a good gift - sold those for 15.00
I also took paper mache boxes, painted them, added filler and mixed and matched different items for larger gifts. Those were priced 8.00 (small), 10.00 (med) and 15.00 (large). I didn't cellophane wrap them in the spring but I'd like to this fall - think it will look better.
I splurged on a card spinner for displaying cards and it made a HUGE difference. Makes the look of things more professional and its easier for several people to browse at once.

Laura

I never did give anybody hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell.

Harry S. Truman
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!