View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 12:24 PM   #57
Lynn in St. Louis
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via AIM to Lynn in St. Louis

I know that our Maryland Heights community center does have meeting rooms, but the cheapest one is $50. and there is a two hour limit on that one...so that won't work. Their rooms that have a longer limit has even more expensive than that...Let me check with my MIL...she has a subdivision center that can be rented, but I can't remember the cost of that one....stand by.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbieB73
Ok, I've been looking for the other venue places to meet and from what I've seen on one of the St. Louis County Library's Bridgeton Branch website the fee is only $10 a room. I'm not sure if it would have an all day availability (9am-5pm) if we are even talking that long. One draw back is no food or drink, but the upside it's really cheap.
Another option is the Community Centers as was mentioned before by others. If someone lives in a central location and wants to check out there prices. That would make it less than $10 a person if they run in the $60 - $70 range. Draw back to this is you only get like 4-5 hours then they start charging an extra fee. Seems like off Hwy. 70 is central. I'm thinking like St. Ann, Bridgeton. If that doesn't sound right, or nobody likes this idea, throw in your 2 cents, please.
I'll keep looking and post more options here as I find them.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!