View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 03:46 PM   #28
stampin_chiquie
Insane Embellisher

Send a message via Yahoo to stampin_chiquie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharinlilbit
I agree completely about Natalia Livingston. She's absolutely awful and the fact that the Emmy voters gave her an EMMY just proves they're worthless.

However, I disagree about Sam having a spine with Jason. She had one when she first arrived in Port Charles, but when she hooked up with Jason, he performed a spine-ectomy on her. She bowed to whatever he wanted, she gave up any sort of decent future because of him, it was all about what Jason wanted and thought -- she had no job, no friends, and no self-respect. If she weren't such a brat and determined to get revenge on Alexis, she might actually have a future if she'd let her mother help her.

But yes, enough with the crying. I bet GH has blown a huge portion of its budget on Kleenex.

Shari
In regards to Jason, her spine was quickly lost but at least she still stood up to other people. I liked to watch her fight it out with Alexis and Ric. Definately enough with the crying and whining. It'll be fun to watch if she actually made Jason "pay" but not by seducing Ric.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!