Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   3-D Items, Specialty Cards, and Tags (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/3-d-items-specialty-cards-tags-f109/)
-   -   Monthly Calender Rolodex swap*POSTAL* (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/3-d-items-specialty-cards-tags-f109/monthly-calender-rolodex-swap%2Apostal%2A-t543416.html)

scraphead 12-01-2011 04:31 AM

Monthly Calender Rolodex swap*POSTAL*

. OK you rolodex lovers, as promised here is the thread for the monthly calender swap.
You can sign up for as many, or as few as you wish.
Sign up by the first of each month, please have them in my hands by the due date of that month
You make as many as sign up for that month

please mail to Pat Mitchelson,

107 S. Sheftall Circle,
Savannah, GA 31410

SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER************MAILED*************

1....Val.............................recd
2....Gayla.....................will mail Sept/Oct with Nov/Dec....recd
3....Nancy..........................recd
4....Arlene..........................recd
5....Dora............................recd
6....Roxie..........................recd
7....Susan.........................recd
8....Robin..........................recd
9....Pat.............................done

NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER*************DUE 11/20/2012

1....Val............................recd
2....Gayla.........................recd
3....Nancy........................recd
4....Arlene........................recd
5....Dora..........................recd
6....Roxie.........................recd
7....Susan........................recd
8....Robin.........................recd
9....Pat............................done

rhoshoun 12-01-2011 05:30 AM

Ok so for this one will I make 12 Rolodex cards one for each month ?

scraphead 12-01-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhoshoun (Post 18968800)

Hi,
we will start with Jan , then I will add the next month once the last month has closed and so on, so if you wish you will just sign up for Jan first.
Pat

njbaker 12-01-2011 02:54 PM

Terria...... I believe that this is just a monthly swap that has to have the month somewhere on the rolodex card. You sign up each month separately.

I'll take a spot in January please.

doraevatt 12-01-2011 03:47 PM

is their more info I would like to know more about this swap I have never done a rolodex card" lost in translation"

scraphead 12-01-2011 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njbaker (Post 18970143)
Terria...... I believe that this is just a monthly swap that has to have the month somewhere on the rolodex card. You sign up each month separately.

I'll take a spot in January please.

hi honey, you have it just right, I will get the spot for you right now.

valarty 12-01-2011 05:14 PM

I will give it a try, sounds so fun! So I will make 12 or however many sign up and will get 12 different decorated Rolodex cards that say January on them, is that right? Valarty

scraphead 12-01-2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doraevatt (Post 18970284)
is their more info I would like to know more about this swap I have never done a rolodex card" lost in translation"

Hi Dora,
I wish I could post pictures of what this is but can't find my leads yet. Its a rolodex card the ones that fit into a rolodex that people have tel #s etc on their desks, we decorate this card relevent to the month we are working on, Jan. winter/New Years Eve, Feb Valentine etc. most of us have the Sizzix die, but if you don't and want to join, I will send you one as a template.
Hope this helps
Pat

scraphead 12-01-2011 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valarty (Post 18970660)
I will give it a try, sounds so fun! So I will make 12 or however many sign up and will get 12 different decorated Rolodex cards that say January on them, is that right? Valarty

Hi,
I think you have this right, you make as many as sign up for that month, if 12 sign up for Jan you will send 12, if 5 you will send 5. I will set up the following month (Feb) when Jan closes you will sign up for that month if you wish, and so on.

scraphead 12-01-2011 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhoshoun (Post 18968800)

did you want me to sign you up????
Pat

doraevatt 12-01-2011 09:19 PM

O.K. I would like a spot and I would also like a templet thanks

scraphead 12-02-2011 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doraevatt (Post 18971332)
O.K. I would like a spot and I would also like a templet thanks

Hi Dora,
happy to send a template to you, please pm me with your address, thanks
Pat

arlenevita 12-03-2011 10:07 AM

Please add me!

scraphead 12-03-2011 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arlenevita (Post 18974813)
Please add me!

hi my friend, so happy to sign you up.

doraevatt 12-05-2011 05:54 PM

bumping bumping

scraphead 12-06-2011 05:14 AM

good morning my friends, hope your day is good.

Dora, you asked me if the die we use is the same size as the gypsy one, well I really am not sure, the cut card measures approx 4 x 21/2, so if you have a gypsy die and it cuts this size go ahead and use is, I am still going to send you a couple of templates.
Pat

scraphead 12-06-2011 03:35 PM

any more swappers??

StampinGoodDeeds 12-07-2011 07:32 AM

I'm in for January!!!!
I want to be sure I understand too:

The list for that month closes on the 1st, so for example, on Jan. 1, we will know how ever many have signed up for January... and then we make that many of the rolodex cards with that month on it, i.e. January for January, right? Do we do a theme that has to do with January or can it be any theme?

Thanks! I love rolodex cards so this will be fun.

rhoshoun 12-07-2011 02:57 PM

I am stll confused on this one I know it has to be simple but I just dont get it . OKAY After all are mailed January 20TH we will do Feb right?

scraphead 12-07-2011 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhoshoun (Post 18987178)
I am stll confused on this one I know it has to be simple but I just dont get it . OKAY After all are mailed January 20TH we will do Feb right?

right, once I close January, I will set up Febs and you can sign up for this month.

scraphead 12-07-2011 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampinGoodDeeds (Post 18986105)
I'm in for January!!!!
I want to be sure I understand too:

The list for that month closes on the 1st, so for example, on Jan. 1, we will know how ever many have signed up for January... and then we make that many of the rolodex cards with that month on it, i.e. January for January, right? Do we do a theme that has to do with January or can it be any theme?

Thanks! I love rolodex cards so this will be fun.

Hi Susan,
yes, you have it correct, Jan will close on 1/1/2012 you will mail to me as soon as you can the number will be dictated upon the number who sign up for that month, so it may change every month after Jan.

StampinGoodDeeds 12-08-2011 07:58 AM

Do we do a theme that has to do with January, such as winter, or is it any theme/quote?

NYTripletMommy 12-08-2011 03:10 PM

Pat,
I am going to give it a try. Could I please get a template?
Thanks
ps.....i sent you a msg on fb.......

scraphead 12-08-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampinGoodDeeds (Post 18989025)
Do we do a theme that has to do with January, such as winter, or is it any theme/quote?

hi Susan, sorry, I forgot to answer this question, so, jan with be either winter, or new years eve, each one will pertain to the event of that month, Feb/Valentine, March/St. Patricks Day etc.

scraphead 12-08-2011 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYTripletMommy (Post 18989917)
Pat,
I am going to give it a try. Could I please get a template?
Thanks
ps.....i sent you a msg on fb.......

hi Robin,
sorry I missed your fb msg I will check it later.
Happy to have you join this swap
please send me a pm with your address so I can mail a template to you.
thanks
Pat

njbaker 12-08-2011 05:40 PM

Hey Robin..... if you can tell me what color, I'd be happy to send you your base layers. I could even send you a few months worth, maybe a white, vanilla, black, brown?? It's not a problem. The numbers probably won't be too huge. Lemme know.

rhoshoun 12-09-2011 08:17 AM

no I think I will pass thanks guys !!

NYTripletMommy 12-09-2011 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njbaker (Post 18990383)
Hey Robin..... if you can tell me what color, I'd be happy to send you your base layers. I could even send you a few months worth, maybe a white, vanilla, black, brown?? It's not a problem. The numbers probably won't be too huge. Lemme know.

Nancy
That would be great! THANKS :)

scraphead 12-10-2011 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYTripletMommy (Post 18992580)
Nancy
That would be great! THANKS :)

thanks Nancy for taking care of Robin for me. I miss you guys.

scraphead 12-10-2011 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhoshoun (Post 18991448)
no I think I will pass thanks guys !!

Terria, you crack me up, I thought you had requested this to be set up LOL, no problem honey, maybe you will sign up for Feb.
Have a great holiday.

doraevatt 12-11-2011 09:36 AM

Sunday :-]

njbaker 12-11-2011 03:47 PM

Robin.... do NOT Let me forget. But, I'll wait another week or so to see what the numbers look like. I will, for sure, send you extra of each color. But, right now, I'm not sure whether 10 will be enough.... KWIM?? I'd prefer to mail once and I'll send about 5 more than what the number is... at least that is my current plan. Sound good?

StampinGoodDeeds 12-12-2011 06:48 AM

Awesome! I love winter! :)

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by scraphead (Post 18990345)
hi Susan, sorry, I forgot to answer this question, so, jan with be either winter, or new years eve, each one will pertain to the event of that month, Feb/Valentine, March/St. Patricks Day etc.

morgainegeiser 12-12-2011 10:45 AM

O.k., I wanted to do this but wanted to use the SU die which is discontinued, but my wonderful SU lady knew I had been searching for this for awhile, she posted a need with her SU network, found one and gave it to me for a Xmas gift - Sweet! So please sign me up for January. Thanks

StampinGoodDeeds 12-12-2011 11:06 AM

Wooohoooo! Go Roxie!

StampinGoodDeeds 12-12-2011 11:07 AM

What are you all going to use yours for? I am thinking about using some to make a birthday reminder rolodex either for myself or for my mom or MIL possibly....

valarty 12-12-2011 11:14 AM

A kind offer!

Quote:

Originally Posted by njbaker (Post 18990383)

Hi, Would it be to much to ask to have you cut a few for me too. I thought I could buy the die on Ebay but no luck so far. I am happy to pay you or swap other items for some already cut Rolodex cards to use in this swap. If possible I could use light ice blue to use for the January swap. Hopefully, that will get me through this months swap while I continue to search. Thanks, Valarty

morgainegeiser 12-12-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valarty (Post 18999517)
Hi, Would it be to much to ask to have you cut a few for me too. I thought I could buy the die on Ebay but no luck so far. I am happy to pay you or swap other items for some already cut Rolodex cards to use in this swap. If possible I could use light ice blue to use for the January swap. Hopefully, that will get me through this months swap while I continue to search. Thanks, Valarty

I had been looking on EBay for over four months, one came up recently, but I got beat out at the last minute. Mentioned it to my SU lady and she was able to find one for me. Too bad they discontinued that die.

scraphead 12-12-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valarty (Post 18999517)

hi val,
I will be happy to mail a few for you, send me your address. I am not sure I have an ice blue with me (I am a snowbird) but I will do my best, if you wish you could send me a few sheets of card stock and I will cut them for you.
It is hard to get this die, I know Nancy and I had quite the job and paid a lot to get this die, try posting on ISO, thats where we found ours.

scraphead 12-12-2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morgainegeiser (Post 18999738)
I had been looking on EBay for over four months, one came up recently, but I got beat out at the last minute. Mentioned it to my SU lady and she was able to find one for me. Too bad they discontinued that die.

Hi Roxie,
does that mean you are going to join us????