In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2012, 02:02 AM   #161
Gabfest Goddess
 
chrispy1778's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: On the left hand side of your right hand, palm up.
Posts: 7,592
Default

This is the first time I have endeavored to do a swap in over a year, and I have to drop. I got them done, but a mishap happened, and I just don't have time to redo them.

A friend's mom went into the hospital, and I agreed to watch her dog. He's just getting out of the worst of puppy phase, and is crated at night. One of my kids got up to let him out to go potty in the overnight Wednesday night, and forgot to put him back.
I woke up on Thursday morning to a mess. Francis had wandered into the basement, chewed up some stuff in my laundry room, as well as some things in my rec room / craft room, including items that I had sitting in open USPS boxes, on the floor.
One of which was for this swap, and one, an eBay item that I had to refund the purchase on.

I tried to get my spots re-completed, as he only killed a few things from each, but I simply do not have the time, especially not with them due in just a couple of days.

Again, I apologize.
__________________
Roberta ~ AKA Retro Ho~My Blog!~ Justice For The WM3!
chrispy1778 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-10-2012, 04:27 AM   #162
Swapper of the Month September 2012
 
mrslaporte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: in a hardwood forest of central WI :)
Posts: 6,251
Default

Susan, I'm so excited to see the returns. I'm headed over to check out the Blessings Unlimited things. MKL
__________________
Marilyn
mrslaporte is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-10-2012, 06:30 AM   #163
Die Cut Diva
 
babygoofus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Colorado funny farm!
Posts: 3,846
Default

I am ready to send but forgot to get an address. I have an address for Susan but wanted to check if it is the correct one... In Falling Waters , WV..?????
babygoofus is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-10-2012, 07:17 AM   #164
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,122
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygoofus View Post
I am ready to send but forgot to get an address. I have an address for Susan but wanted to check if it is the correct one... In Falling Waters , WV..?????
That's it
__________________
Margie Craighead
ladylovestostamp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-10-2012, 11:41 AM   #165
Swapper of the Month March 2012
 
StampinGoodDeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boise, ID!
Posts: 36,089
Default

Oh I am so sorry you had this happen! We have my son's puppy here too and I'm going through some similar challenges with him, leraning to close all doors tight to say the least.

Hopefully you will be able to join a future one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispy1778 View Post
This is the first time I have endeavored to do a swap in over a year, and I have to drop. I got them done, but a mishap happened, and I just don't have time to redo them.

A friend's mom went into the hospital, and I agreed to watch her dog. He's just getting out of the worst of puppy phase, and is crated at night. One of my kids got up to let him out to go potty in the overnight Wednesday night, and forgot to put him back.
I woke up on Thursday morning to a mess. Francis had wandered into the basement, chewed up some stuff in my laundry room, as well as some things in my rec room / craft room, including items that I had sitting in open USPS boxes, on the floor.
One of which was for this swap, and one, an eBay item that I had to refund the purchase on.

I tried to get my spots re-completed, as he only killed a few things from each, but I simply do not have the time, especially not with them due in just a couple of days.

Again, I apologize.
__________________
Susan, Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
StampinGoodDeeds is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-10-2012, 11:42 AM   #166
Swapper of the Month March 2012
 
StampinGoodDeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boise, ID!
Posts: 36,089
Default

Yep that's the one, Jennifer!!!
__________________
Susan, Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
StampinGoodDeeds is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-10-2012, 11:42 AM   #167
Swapper of the Month March 2012
 
StampinGoodDeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boise, ID!
Posts: 36,089
Default

They have the most gorgeous nativity set this year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaporte View Post
Susan, I'm so excited to see the returns. I'm headed over to check out the Blessings Unlimited things. MKL
__________________
Susan, Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
StampinGoodDeeds is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-10-2012, 11:44 AM   #168
Swapper of the Month March 2012
 
StampinGoodDeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boise, ID!
Posts: 36,089
Default

No Worries, Toni! I know where you live...

ALL: If there are items you are interested in, be sure to let me know, and if there are items you are NOT interested in, be sure to let me know. I try to accommodate as much as possible.
__________________
Susan, Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
StampinGoodDeeds is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-10-2012, 11:45 AM   #169
Swapper of the Month March 2012
 
StampinGoodDeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boise, ID!
Posts: 36,089
Default

Cheryl -- THanks and I'll post here when I receive them!
__________________
Susan, Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
StampinGoodDeeds is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-10-2012, 12:38 PM   #170
Mad Swapper
 
BfloStamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 1,594
Default postal :-)

Here is one of the craft totes. I made 2 pink and 2 green - I love pink and green together at Christmas, but I know alot of people might be looking for something more traditional so I made a variety.

Susan - the return postage is taped to the inside wall of the priority box. I didn;t trust it floating around in there.
Attached Thumbnails
oct-nov012-072.jpg   oct-nov012-074.jpg  
BfloStamp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-10-2012, 01:33 PM   #171
Swapper of the Month March 2012
 
StampinGoodDeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boise, ID!
Posts: 36,089
Default

Aren't those totes fabulous? I love them for organizing around the house, everything from my craft room supplies to my crochet and knitting items, to my bible study materials and markers/bookmarks, to my gardening supplies! Fabulous!
__________________
Susan, Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
StampinGoodDeeds is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #172
Die Cut Diva
 
babygoofus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Colorado funny farm!
Posts: 3,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BfloStamp View Post
Here is one of the craft totes. I made 2 pink and 2 green - I love pink and green together at Christmas, but I know alot of people might be looking for something more traditional so I made a variety.

Susan - the return postage is taped to the inside wall of the priority box. I didn;t trust it floating around in there.
OH I LOVE THAT TOTE!!!!!
babygoofus is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-10-2012, 09:23 PM   #173
Die Cut Diva
 
babygoofus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Colorado funny farm!
Posts: 3,846
Default

I never said what my items were and I am horrible at remembering to take pictures. I used the left over material from Little Misses halloween costume and made winter hats. The other item is a coffee cover. Not for a coffee mug but for a starbucks type cup. I think it is a fashion accessory since so many people are glued to their starbucks cups now a days!!
babygoofus is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-12-2012, 07:52 AM   #174
Swapper of the Month - June 2013
 
shereel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: At the base of the mountains
Posts: 1,854
Default

Mine went out Saturday. I made purses. I never remember to take pictures.
__________________
"Teaching. Real Teaching, is-or ought to be a messy business" -Harry Crews
shereel is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #175
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,122
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shereel View Post
Mine went out Saturday. I made purses. I never remember to take pictures.
I'm sure they are beautiful
__________________
Margie Craighead
ladylovestostamp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-12-2012, 12:13 PM   #176
Mad Swapper
 
BfloStamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 1,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shereel View Post
Mine went out Saturday. I made purses. I never remember to take pictures.
A shereel project? don't need pictures - they are gorgeous, clever and well made!!
BfloStamp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-12-2012, 12:43 PM   #177
Die Cut Diva
 
babygoofus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Colorado funny farm!
Posts: 3,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BfloStamp View Post
A shereel project? don't need pictures - they are gorgeous, clever and well made!!
DITTO!!!!
babygoofus is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #178
Swapper of the Month March 2012
 
StampinGoodDeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boise, ID!
Posts: 36,089
Default

Thanks for the check-ins! Between Hurricane Sandy delays and the holiday weekend, I suspect many of these will not arrive until end of the week at earliest so I'm going to aim for the weekend swap out and mail out. Can't wait to see all the fabulous creations!
__________________
Susan, Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
StampinGoodDeeds is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-12-2012, 02:05 PM   #179
Swapper of the Month March 2012
 
StampinGoodDeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boise, ID!
Posts: 36,089
Default

These are all going to make fabulous gifts, just think of all the creative ways to wrap them up and mail them or hang them on trees!
__________________
Susan, Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
StampinGoodDeeds is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-13-2012, 05:56 AM   #180
Gallery Gazer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate N.Y.
Posts: 6,110
Default

Susan I would love one of Buf stamps totes if they have not all been spoken for
thanks
Pat
scraphead is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-13-2012, 10:06 AM   #181
Swapper of the Month March 2012
 
StampinGoodDeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boise, ID!
Posts: 36,089
Default

Got it, Pat!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scraphead View Post
Susan I would love one of Buf stamps totes if they have not all been spoken for
thanks
Pat
__________________
Susan, Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
StampinGoodDeeds is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-13-2012, 10:10 AM   #182
Gallery Gazer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate N.Y.
Posts: 6,110
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinGoodDeeds View Post
Got it, Pat!
thank you
scraphead is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-13-2012, 10:12 AM   #183
Pearl-ExPert
 
galet1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Unionville Center, Ohio
Posts: 2,798
Default

Obviously I'm android challenged because I could NOT figure out how to transfer pics from my phone to attach here while using the internet from my phone.

Anyway, here's a quick pic of my bracelets...hoping they arrive soon (and safe)! The buttons are functional, but the bracelets are probably stretchy enough you could just slide them on rather than unbuttoning/buttoning them. I believe they are roughly 1 to 1 1/2" wide and 7" long. The pattern yarn is KnitPicks Stroll fingering weight (superwash merino wool/nylon blend) and the black edging is Knitpics Gloss (merino wool/silk blend). They were washed and blocked before sending. They each have a different pattern of beading (very subtle) using size 6 seed beads (couldn't find a lace hook small enough to use a 10 bead and couldn't find a size 8 bead).
imag0396.jpg

Whew! Good thing I already called dibs on one of those totes!! LOL! Susan..would love to have one, but please fill others' requests first... Can't wait to see what everyone did!
__________________
Toni

Last edited by galet1; 11-13-2012 at 10:21 AM..
galet1 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-13-2012, 11:52 AM   #184
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,122
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by galet1 View Post
Obviously I'm android challenged because I could NOT figure out how to transfer pics from my phone to attach here while using the internet from my phone.

Anyway, here's a quick pic of my bracelets...hoping they arrive soon (and safe)! The buttons are functional, but the bracelets are probably stretchy enough you could just slide them on rather than unbuttoning/buttoning them. I believe they are roughly 1 to 1 1/2" wide and 7" long. The pattern yarn is KnitPicks Stroll fingering weight (superwash merino wool/nylon blend) and the black edging is Knitpics Gloss (merino wool/silk blend). They were washed and blocked before sending. They each have a different pattern of beading (very subtle) using size 6 seed beads (couldn't find a lace hook small enough to use a 10 bead and couldn't find a size 8 bead).
Attachment 261732

Whew! Good thing I already called dibs on one of those totes!! LOL! Susan..would love to have one, but please fill others' requests first... Can't wait to see what everyone did!
Beautiful Toni. You always do such great work
__________________
Margie Craighead
ladylovestostamp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #185
Swapper of the Month March 2012
 
StampinGoodDeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boise, ID!
Posts: 36,089
Default

Just got home and packages are arriving! Just to give u an idea...

Toni... I need instructions on these!!! I will have a war at home since I get one bracelet and have two teen girls!!!! You should be selling them on Etsy, they are so 'in' right now!!!
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
__________________
Susan, Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 11-13-2012 at 01:50 PM..
StampinGoodDeeds is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-13-2012, 01:35 PM   #186
Swapper of the Month March 2012
 
StampinGoodDeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boise, ID!
Posts: 36,089
Default

And these from Jennifer...
Faaaaabbbuuullloouuusss, darling!
Faux fur fans, to die for!
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
__________________
Susan, Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 11-13-2012 at 01:48 PM..
StampinGoodDeeds is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-13-2012, 01:38 PM   #187
Swapper of the Month March 2012
 
StampinGoodDeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boise, ID!
Posts: 36,089
Default

Cheryl... Gorgeous earrings and superb packaging!
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
__________________
Susan, Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 11-13-2012 at 01:47 PM..
StampinGoodDeeds is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-13-2012, 01:40 PM   #188
Swapper of the Month March 2012
 
StampinGoodDeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boise, ID!
Posts: 36,089
Default

Sheree... You never cease to leave me in awe....
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
__________________
Susan, Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 11-13-2012 at 01:47 PM..
StampinGoodDeeds is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-13-2012, 01:42 PM   #189
Swapper of the Month March 2012
 
StampinGoodDeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boise, ID!
Posts: 36,089
Default

And Annmarie's amazing craft totes arrived too!!!
Those you have seen and they are better IRL!
This is like Christmas!!! Amazing items!!!
__________________
Susan, Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 11-13-2012 at 01:53 PM..
StampinGoodDeeds is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-13-2012, 01:45 PM   #190
Swapper of the Month March 2012
 
StampinGoodDeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boise, ID!
Posts: 36,089
Default

Two boxes left to arrive and then it's swapping time!!!!
__________________
Susan, Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
StampinGoodDeeds is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-13-2012, 02:13 PM   #191
Die Cut Diva
 
babygoofus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Colorado funny farm!
Posts: 3,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinGoodDeeds View Post
Sheree... You never cease to leave me in awe....
I am not sure what it is but i love it....... I love the colors. I think I might want one of those
babygoofus is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-13-2012, 04:13 PM   #192
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,122
Default

Everything looks amazing. Thanks for the pics Susan. I will very happy with w
anything you want to send to me!
__________________
Margie Craighead
ladylovestostamp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-13-2012, 04:19 PM   #193
Pearl-ExPert
 
galet1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Unionville Center, Ohio
Posts: 2,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinGoodDeeds View Post
Just got home and packages are arriving! Just to give u an idea...

Toni... I need instructions on these!!! I will have a war at home since I get one bracelet and have two teen girls!!!! You should be selling them on Etsy, they are so 'in' right now!!!
Yea! They got there "in time"!

If you think the girls would both like one, I'd be happy to make another for you! I can forward the pattern and the remainder of the yarn if you'd rather make them yourself. I altered the pattern a bit...I did a sample that just wasn't quite what I wanted. Christmas is gonna be so fun this year with all of these fabulous items!!! Don't know how I can part with any of them!
__________________
Toni
galet1 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #194
Pearl-ExPert
 
galet1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Unionville Center, Ohio
Posts: 2,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinGoodDeeds View Post
Sheree... You never cease to leave me in awe....
Oh, my! They are lovely!
__________________
Toni
galet1 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-13-2012, 05:06 PM   #195
Pearl-ExPert
 
galet1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Unionville Center, Ohio
Posts: 2,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygoofus View Post
I never said what my items were and I am horrible at remembering to take pictures. I used the left over material from Little Misses halloween costume and made winter hats. The other item is a coffee cover. Not for a coffee mug but for a starbucks type cup. I think it is a fashion accessory since so many people are glued to their starbucks cups now a days!!
Is the coffee cover the blue and white one in Susan's pic?? Very creative and I love the fabric!!

Oh! The Sesame St. blankie you and Lil Miss sent Miss B is her fave naptime blankie! She snuggles down and plays with the fringe to go to sleep.
__________________
Toni
galet1 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-13-2012, 06:26 PM   #196
Die Cut Diva
 
babygoofus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Colorado funny farm!
Posts: 3,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by galet1 View Post
Is the coffee cover the blue and white one in Susan's pic?? Very creative and I love the fabric!!

Oh! The Sesame St. blankie you and Lil Miss sent Miss B is her fave naptime blankie! She snuggles down and plays with the fringe to go to sleep.
AWWW That is awesome!!!! I am glad that she likes it!!!!

The coffee cover is the blue thing.. psst.... It is a sock!! I cut the foot part off and looped the ends together to cinch it up. It works great on a tapered coffee cup!!!
babygoofus is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-14-2012, 02:48 AM   #197
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,122
Default

Very clever but I really like the hat
__________________
Margie Craighead
ladylovestostamp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-14-2012, 03:26 AM   #198
Pearl-ExPert
 
galet1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Unionville Center, Ohio
Posts: 2,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygoofus View Post
AWWW That is awesome!!!! I am glad that she likes it!!!!

The coffee cover is the blue thing.. psst.... It is a sock!! I cut the foot part off and looped the ends together to cinch it up. It works great on a tapered coffee cup!!!
How clever! I hope Susan takes this as a hint I would like to have one...but to keep for myself! LOL. I've recently become addicted to the hot cocoa from the cappacino machine in our cafe...ha, ha! To the point I'm hoping for a Keurig for Christmas!
__________________
Toni
galet1 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-14-2012, 05:35 AM   #199
Swapper of the Month March 2012
 
StampinGoodDeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boise, ID!
Posts: 36,089
Default

Yes, I'm pretty good at taking hints.

I have twin girls who were oooohing and awwwwwing over the mug covers too and they don't even use the mugs!!!! haha

Toni -- Let me see what I can figure out since I'm in the swap too... depending on who lays dibs, I may figure out if I can manage to keep two in the grouping first, but the pattern would be good but I don't knit, only crochet... is it knit/felting? I haven't done that yet...
__________________
Susan, Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
StampinGoodDeeds is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-14-2012, 05:38 AM   #200
Swapper of the Month March 2012
 
StampinGoodDeeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boise, ID!
Posts: 36,089
Default

If I get a chance to post pics of the other items that arrived already, I will try to do that tonight too ---
I didn't open all the boxes, Cheryl and Toni --- are they all the same inside?

Sheree's are totes/purses -- one is also in yellow I noticed but didn't take a pic of it yet.
__________________
Susan, Proverbs 3:5-6

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
StampinGoodDeeds is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Closed Thread





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off