Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Mailing: Please send your items in a plastic bag marked with your name and details, please include the same amount of postage. Please include the Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope too. If you want it mailed back priority just place the label and stamps in a baggie I will provide the envelope.
16304 Slater Ave
Belton, MO 64012-1789
Group 1 Christmas/Winter Theme
1. Nadine529 RECEIVED 11/15 Recvd 12/4Posted to Album
2. Carissa Crops RECEIVED 11/13 Recvd 12/3
3. CrazyCatStamper RECEIVED 10/31 Recvd 12/3
4. GetCR8V RECEIVED 11/13 Recvd
5. lsyb RECEIVED 10/22
6. mycatstamps2 RECEIVED 11/15
Group 1 CHOCOLATE/Love Theme
1. Carissa Crops RECEIVED 11/13 Recvd 12/3
2. lsyb RECEIVED 10/22
3. GetCR8V RECEIVED 11/13 Recvd
4. CrazyCatStamper RECEIVED 10/31 Recvd 12/3
5. norway76 RECEIVED 11/15 Recvd 12/3Posted to Album
6. snowcountry311 RECEIVED 11/15 Recvd 12/3
Group 2 Christmas/Winter Theme
1. wannabastamper DROPPED
2. norway76 RECEIVED 11/15 Recvd 12/3Posted to Album
3. snowcountry311 RECEIVED 11/15 Recvd 12/3
4. diane860 RECIEVED 10/30 Recvd 12/3
5. kisa31707 RECEIVED 10/22
6. cherish63 DROPPED
I'm sending you love and tea,
To warm your winter's day.
Think of me as you pour your cup
And all the good things we would say.
If we could be together now
Instead of miles apart,
We'd sip our teas and memories,
The sweet warmth fills the heart.
- Susan Young
I wish we could sit down together,
And have a cup of tea,
But since we can't
When you have this one,
I hope you'll think of me.
If you are cold, tea will warm you; if you are too
heated, it will cool you; if you are depressed, it will
cheer you; if you are exhausted, it will calm you. -
~ Afternoon Tea
My copper kettle
and signals that
it is time for tea.
The fine china cups
are filled with the brew.
There's lemon and sugar
and sweet cream, too.
But, best of all
there's friendship, between you and me.
As we lovingly share
our afternoon tea.
- Marianna Arolin