View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 11:07 AM   #84
wagonwheelorchard
Insane Embellisher

I have been selling my stuff at craft shows now for 5 years or so and have never found a consistent "best seller"! So, I always have a ton of everything and take it from one show to another but I always seem to do relatively well. I have scissor-cut stuff in addition to my hand stamped cards and gifts. I am gearing up for the fall shows now and thought I would take a gander and see if I could come up with something new! In the meantime...here are the stamping things I have:

Individual cards in clear envelopes in a 94 pocket card spinner organized by category - $2 or 4 for $7
Card sets of 4 with envelopes - set of 4 for $7
Tumbled marble tile coasters with adhesive felt feet (I used to cut cork sheeting and adhered it with gorilla glue until I discovered the felt feet...a "duh" moment for me!) - set of 4 for $12 (snowflakes and snowmen seem to sell the best)
Exploding albums (I will have to dig up the directions for these and post a pic of one...when I do, I will post it here) - $5 each (I usually sell out of these)
Domino magnets (mostly Quirky Alpha letters with a decorative element like polkadots or flowers) - $1 each (sell like hotcakes!)
2" tile magnets (miscellaneous images) - $1 each
Notepad portfolios - $7 each

Thinking of adding composition/mini composition books and maybe some magnetic calendar things and maybe some of the snowman soup/Christmas fudge type of things. I have several shows planned and will report back here what sells! Thanks for a great thread!