View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 01:48 PM   #148
fiona
Crimping Master

Send a message via AIM to fiona

Hi guys how are you all doing? Have you all finished for the summer holidays now? We still have 2 weeks to go and boy are they going slow! I have just finished writing my reports on all my students and next week is activity week at school. The kids are so excited its becoming unbearable!
We had a good week last week until Friday! J is in year 2 at school (your year 1) and apparently he smelled smoke and alerted the teacher. The school was evacuated and J was the hero of the hour ( a faulty light apparently!) well I picked him up and he was a bit jumpy, but by the evening OMW he was all over the place, he ended up sleeping in with me and this morning before I took him to the childminder he was insistant that the school had burnt down so we had to drive that way. 'Cos he's bright he's able to work out worse case scenario and I spent all my time telling him it was OK! School was great when I contacted them - they spoke to him and showed him what had gone wrong and that they'd removed it all away, so now he seems to be OK. BTW its his birthday this week, he hates surprises and thats also causing him to freak out! I shall be glad to have him at home!

Fiona

Tales from the Shed
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!