View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 12:37 PM   #1
specialkx3
Crimping Master

Exclamation PLEASE HELP!! Still need indexes for 39 sets! Let's get 'er done!!

The set indexes in the gallery are just AWESOME, but we've still got 39 sets/wheels that sill need indexes made for them (see here & here for info & here for examples if you don't know what I'm talking about ). Basically, we're making indexes of every SU! set in the gallery so we can know at a glance what all stamps come in that set. Attached here is a combined list of what Tasha & Kelle had left. The list will be updated & re-attached here in the first post.

There's no need to let me know when you upload them...I'm only keeping track of getting them assigned. Tracy is keeping a separate list of which ones get uploaded. Please post HERE when you upload yours! I assume that after we get the majority of them assigned, we'll go back through to see which ones still haven't been uploaded & send out reminders (and recruit volunteers from previous uploaders for any sets that aren't volunteered for)!

Please be sure to upload your card into the temporary gallery, "Index Cards" , name it Setname Index (where Setname is the actual name of the set you've indexed) and use the keyword Daven. After it's been approved, it will get removed from that gallery (as well as your own personal gallery) and reassigned to the gallery of the user name, galleryindex. If you haven't already, you really should check out the ones that have been done already! What a talented (and gracious!) bunch of women (and men!) we have here on SCS!!

Thank you in advance for contributing your time & talents to helping us finish this project!!

Leslie

As of 09/16/06, these 39 are still available (and I think there are several from the original lists that never got done...check the gallery & if you see a set that needs one, DO IT!!):

Baby Talk*
Be Mine*
Birthday Celebration*
Bold Greetings Mini*
Branch DD*
Choo Choo - DD*
Desert Friends*
Elegant Eggs*
Flower Fest
Happy Hi, A
Haunts & Howls*
Heads Up*
Heart Blossoms*
Holiday Happiness*
In a Pear Tree*
Jolly Holiday
Kiss Me*
Lively Leaves
Merry Little Christmas, A
Mod Alphabet
Perennial Favorites
Rough & Tumble*
Sassy & Seasonal
Short Order Accents
Spirit of the Season*
Spruced Up*
Spunky Alphabet & Numbers*
Such a Tweet*
Supersize Symbols
Sweet Songbirds*
Taking Shape
Teacher's Aid*
Think Big
Tropical Fish*
Typeset Alphabet - Upper, Lower, Numbers
Well-Worn Alphabet, Numbers
Winter Foliage*
Wheel (JUMBO) True Hearts
Wheel Jolly Trees
Attached Files
File Type: xls SCS_Indexes_Needed.xls (34.5 KB, 106 views)
Click here for the scoop!
My itty bitty GALLERY. Comment, please!

Last edited by specialkx3; 09-16-2006 at 09:53 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!