View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 10:51 AM   #1
pigfingers
Pearl-ExPert

Default Valentine party favors NONFOOD???

Ok, my daughter is stamping her own Valentines (thank you ladies for the reminder of what is important!!!)

BUT I have signed up for party favors for her preschool. (all that was left was hoodsies or this, and I did Hoodsies last time so there it goes)

SOOO we can't put any food/candy or lip gloss items in the goody bag whatsoever because of allergies. Here is what I came up with, keeping in mind there are 25 kids so keeping costs down, otherwise I would be spending $100!

For each child (4 y/o):
-Valentine cello bag/ twistie tie
-Valentine pencil with Valentine eraser/pencil topper
-A "tracing strip" I found in the party aisle, basically a plastic 3 x 6 stencil
-Some stickers (I think I can get by the sticker at the local party shop)

?? Do you think I should make little notebooks to go in? I have a ream of that paper that kids write on, and other drawing paper, I could make 25 little mini notebooks and seal with brads (I have boxes of those) ?

Do you think they would like bookmarks? I could make those. Is that too geeky?

Anything else you think? I can't order through Oriental Trading, it is too late for that unfortunately all would have to be locally bought/made. No candy of any kind.

They will be having a party, having snacks, exchanging valentines, but my party favor is it -- no other mom is doing them, I am it, so what do you think? I want something in there the kids will like/use.
I just updated, I forgot that I got some stencils also, see above-
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!