View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 01:56 PM   #104
mustardseed
Pearl-ExPert

Location: I now live in Flin Flon, MB Waaaaaaaaaaaaay up north.
Send a message via MSN to mustardseed Send a message via Yahoo to mustardseed Send a message via Skype™ to mustardseed

OH my gosh. I feel so horrible for you. I've never had to deal with anything that bad but through the years there have been a few times that I have felt so frustrated and overwhelmed with Josh that I have cried pretty hard. Since we got him into ABA and out of the Resource exchanges playgroup for special needs children he has been practically perfect.
I hope and pray that you will get a diagnosis and help with her soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themrs
I don't even know where to begin....
Keelin, my 3 year old, is going to cause me to loose my mind. She will not go to bed at night anymore and was up unil aobut 11p last night, we had to wake her up early to take my Dh to the airport (2 1/2 hours round trip). So this probably was not a good start of the day for her. She wanted a jam sandwich, but I guess I didn't make it right and she screamed at me and threw it on the floor. I put her in a time out and she peed all over the floor (she does this on purpose as soon as she gets in her *naughty spot*) I was tired of hearing all her screaming - and just stressed anyway, so I spanked her. She is raging so bad that she is actually trying to bite her teeth through the skin on her leg and screming "I want my leg off!!" Then she runs wild slamming doors and just screming so bad that the neighbors must think she is being tortured and killed over here. She does this over everything, all day long. I may not have any official diagnosis for her, but I'm telling you this child is not normal and I don't know what to do!! I feel like just crying.
Does anyone else have kids that have meltdowns this bad?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!