View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 08:21 PM   #1
Rox71
PAPER SCAPER

Default Sketch Challenge 78

REMINDER: Please put SC78 in your keywords box.

To find all the Sketch Challenges posted to this date in one file click here and you’ll also find uploading information at the same link.

------------
We’ll be taking it to the edge this week with one long edge to edge panel. You can layer if you like or leave it plain, add some embellishments or leave it plain. A quick but classy layout you can do up when time is limited.

This week’s sketch comes to you from:

mamakimberly

emilymomto3boys

webseitler

If you should have the time and want to get more creative but still take it to the edge (of the top layer), you can do some layers like this beauty from

Jami

Gallery Submissions

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc78.jpg   sc78-nc.jpg  
Perfect Paper Crafting * SweetStamps * Just for Fun Rubber Stamps

Last edited by Rox71; 04-29-2009 at 07:16 AM.. Reason: added no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!