Thread: Read Me first
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2005, 04:27 PM   #91
jbalcer
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Re: Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katheryn48
I've just read all the questions in this thread but didn't see many answers. My little bird tells me that you answer them with PM's, I hope that's what you do. Tonight, I'm going to get my sweetie, excuse me, my DH, to help put in an Avatar, but I want to change my user name. Do I just go to my profile and change it? Also, I put my home e-mail in my profile, but I do most of my surfing on this site on breaks while at work or during lunch. Ergo, any answers to my questions go home! If I change to my work e-mail, I'll be lost all weekend. What's a girl to do?
Kathy
Welcome - here are some answers: :

You can't change your username yourself. So. . .send your username change request to stampinjennbalcer@satx.rr.com, and I'll get it taken care of.

You can change your email address by clicking Profile at the top of the screen. If you will be going back and forth. . . I would see what you can do about checking home email at work. My ISP has a page where I can access webmail, which I do periodically throughout the day.

If you have any questions, fire away! Usually. . . you will find them by skimming the Forum for Site Questions/Answers. If not. . .post away!

Again - welcome!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!