View Single Post
Old 01-29-2005, 09:22 AM   #56
needsmorestamps!
Mad Swapper

Default Re: Sketch challenge #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by imastampaholic
My standard question is, "Must they be Current SU sets?" I don't have very many current so that alone is a "challenge" for me, hehe.

I remember reading somewhere about posting things in the right place and category so I'll find that again, no problem. I just am not sure if I've created my gallery yet. Is this a separate step, or does it get created when I post my first card?

Last one, I swear. Are we then supposed to vote on which ones we thought were the best or post comments to each artist when viewing their card? And if there is a vote, how do I find it?

Thanks for everything. I'll take a break from fixing my husband's @&!*#&$ computer this weekend and put something together.

Stampin' Hugs - Linda T
Linda, you can use any stamp set, any colors. I've used retired sets before in this challange.

If you are a registered member you should have a gallery. If you go to a gallery page it should say upload photos. You pick which set to put it in but it will also go into your gallery.

There's no vote, we're just doing this for fun. If you want to leave comments on any of the cards feel free to but you don't have to.

I think I answered all of your questions. I'm off to stamp up my challenge card.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!