View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005, 08:44 AM   #58
heresrita
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Re: What do all those acronyms mean? HELP?

rubbernecker wrote:
Quote:
Okay, I've ready all through these posts and still don't know what "ETA" means. It's usually at the bottom of someone's post.

Does it mean "Edited to Add?" I've seen it on posts that weren't noted as being edited.

Julie
Editted to Add is what people write in after they submitted their post and have gone back and editted it. Probably, like me, they see something is not clear or there is a glaring spelling/grammar error and they want to change it. However, the "automatic editting note" doesn't happen until someone posts after your post and then you go back and change your orignal post. Clear as mud? Well, here's an example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heresrita
Quote:
Originally Posted by PH in VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by parisotremba
CASE = Copy And Share with Everyone
I thought it meant Copy And Selectively Edit.

Like when you see a card you love, and you borrow the same basic design but don't have the same stamps or want to use the same colors - you "selectively edit" it.

I was told it meant: Copy and Steal Everything
However, I've come to the conclusion that unless I'm using someone else's acutal card/scrapbook page/handmade item without giving them credit, them I'm NOT stealing, just sharing or selectively editing.
If you go back to my original posting in Sept. you will see there is a tiny-type line at the very bottom that says something like: last time editted on Jan 28, 2005. Editted 1 time in total. That edit-line will change with each edit you do. It will up-date the date and number of times editted. Any clearer?