View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 09:20 PM   #71
HolyTeror
Matboard Maniac

Hi Everyone,
I just did my 3rd craft fair last week. It was at work...where there were 9 tables. 3 of us had cards.....2 of them being SU demonstrators (one is my demonstrator, one is my boss who is a downline of my demonstrator....a demonstrator herself....and in my stamp club) but we all stuck together and it seemed to work out fine. I sold neck coolers, flower pens, beaded jewelry, and mini cards. I made close to 100 cards in all different themes....I sold them for .50 each or 3 for $100....except for my mini graduation cards. I sold those for .75 each and i did pretty well. Most of my birthday and generic gifty cards sold in a hurry.

The other ladies selling cards sold their regular sized cards for $1.00 each....mini's if any for .50. We also managed to possibly gain a few more people for stamp clubs and customers. I'm not a SU yet....maybe someday.....i love stamping but I do so many other crafts also......but I do enjoy helping my girls out.

Anyway, I'm very happy to say that I made $250 for 3 hrs of craft fair time......that's 3X as much as I made at the last 2 craft fairs I did. The table was only $10.

I'm hoping to find more ideas for the craft fair we will be doing in the fall. I'd also like to be able to do a few more fairs in the fall out in the community. I'm really glad you ladies put together this thread. I'll be checking back for more input and ideas for the christmas time.

Just wanted to share my success and hopefully boost those up who might've had a hard time with their own craft fairs. The first one I did, I paid $25 for the table and only sold $10 worth of jewelry. I was really disappointed and i didn't think I'd be doing it again, but the opportunity came up at my job....and while the Christmas craft fair wasn't that successful....it was this time.

Thanks again!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!