View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 05:08 PM   #1
AndreaSophie
Die Cut Diva

Default Sketch Challenge 05

Keyword SC05

Master Thread

okay, you asked for it, here is sketch challenge 05

The inspiration card was done by Parisotremba. It is so stinkin cute I can't even imagine how cute it must be if it is cuter in person!

Can't wait to see all of the amaizng things you gals do with this set! Participate and post if you can, and if you can't, please play along at home!!!

My disclaimer for the week - I am sorry I won't be able to check out all of your wonderful work until the weekend. My first workshop is Friday night and I am a little stressed trying to get ready lOL. So if you can, link your work here so I can find it easier (and so everyone else can too) later in the week!!

Gallery Submissions (keyword SC05)

Gallery Submissions (keyword SC5)

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc05.jpg   sc05-nc.jpg  

My work and the card sketches

Last edited by Rox71; 04-28-2009 at 09:40 PM.. Reason: added no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!