View Single Post
Unread 08-12-2017, 05:19 PM   #1
nwilliams6
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Heart FAVORITES for the week ending 8/13/17

Hello Crafting Friends! Nancy here starting this week's Favorites Thread.

This is my first time starting the tread (or any thread for that matter) so I am hoping I get it all right.

About this thread: The current week's Favorites thread is a way to give recognition to some of the stand out creations shared in our SCS gallery. This is a place to link all the fabulous creations you discovered in the SCS Gallery this past week, Sunday, August 6th through Saturday, August 12.

Everyone is welcome to join in - check my next post for directions.

These dedicated team members will be bringing you happy notifications this week: Carlene (chatterbox-1), Sabrina (Cook22), Me - Nancy (nwilliams6), Kia (kiagc), Susie (Susie Australia), Angie (ohmypaper!), and Priscilla (catluvr2).

Here are some of my favorites from this past week:

(A) DTGD17jeannes Lacy Moon by amymay998 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(B) CC647, DTGD17JeanneS by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC610 Pop of Pink by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ghostly Greetings by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC647 Be yourself by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(C) DTGD17JayBee - Get Well Soon by Cindy H. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17StamperSandeeB - Merry Christmas by Cindy H. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(D) Thinking of You by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas House by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(H) CAS441 Take a Deep Breath by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC647 DTGD17CherylQuilts by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(I) DTGD17Edna15B - Hope Blooms! by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(J) SC657 All I Need by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(k) IC610 Dragonfly by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(L) COFaugust17 simple pleasures by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(M) DTGD17 Christmas Eve by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17TJoy ~Summer Bike Ride~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(R) Winston at the Lake by rutabagapie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(S) DTGD17basementstamper, I Can't by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueB ~ Thanks A Melon by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC Christmas Decorations by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(W) DTGD17nwilliams6 - Happy Flowers by Wdoherty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

What beauties did your add to your gallery this last week? Post your links and make someone's day.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!