Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-05-2017, 07:12 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 32 Likes on 12 Posts
Default FAVORITES for the week ending 8/6/17

Hello Splitcoasties! Carla here to start this week's Favorites thread. My oh my, what a task to choose this week! The gallery is chock full of creative marvels between DTGD and our regular challenges.

About this thread: The FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared by you in our SCS Gallery. This is the place to link your fabulous favorites that you have discovered in the Gallery during this past week from Monday, July 31 through Sunday, August 6. Feel free to include cards from last Sunday that were posted after you listed your favorites. Everyone is welcome to join in. Please, check my next post for directions in how to post.

Bringing you smiles via happy mail are Sabrina (Cook22), Nancy (nwilliams6), Kia (Kiagc), Susie (susie australia), Shirley (wannabcre8tive), Angie (ohmypaper!) and me-
Carla (Covington Crafter).

Here's my list. Can't wait to see yours!

DTGD17jeannes Lacy Moon by amymay998 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17nwilliams6, Fairy Board Front by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dream by Bishsticks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Almond Blossom Fairy by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Snowflake Card by candee porter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17stamperrobin Time to Celebrate by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paradise by ditzymartha - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glossy Floral Statements Hello by dostamping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FLOWER POT CARD YELLOWS GOLDS by Glamour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17stampersandeeA Only For You by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's the tooth fairy! by HappyinMarco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17StamperSandeeA Aloha Mate by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17jaybee - Road to Recovery by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17nancylittrell Calm and Bright by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17LMcAree- Hello Picnic by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coolin in the Shade by sewflake - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT647 Best Shoes by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red, white and blue masculine card by smouwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17LuvLee; Sweet HoneyBees by stampscout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17stamperrobin Crazy Punks by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17nwilliams6 smile by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC646, WT647, WT644, F4A383,WT578, WT628, WT645 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by Covington Crafter; 08-05-2017 at 08:40 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2017, 07:14 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default Instructions for Posting your Favorites.

Please help the Favorites Team by making sure:
1.That your links work correctly.

2.The card maker�s SCS name is shown, and

3.Lastly, it really, really, helps if you have a blank line between each entry.

Thank you in advance for helping us make sure that no one is missed!

Each week we have newcomers to the Favorites threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more fun and interesting this thread will be.

Want to post a Thank You to the SCS member who nominated your card?
Please do not use the �Quote� button at the bottom of the thread!!
Instead,scroll down and type your response in the �Quick Reply� box. (Using the �Quote� button to reply causes the original messages to be repeated over and over. That can confuse the team, and we may notify people twice.)

Pay It Forward(optional, but nice).
When you say "thank you," you are encouraged to �Pay It Forward� by linking at least one of your own Favorites from last week. You may link as many of your Favorites you wish.

Linking your Favorites? Follow these steps:
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab.

2. Open a second browser tab (or a separate window). Go to your Gallery and click on "My Favorites" on the left sidebar.

3. Click on a card you have saved in your Favorites. At the top, highlight the web address (it starts with www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo ..... and so on). Copy the web address.

4. Switch back to the first tab. Scroll down to the �Quick Reply� box at the bottom of the Favorites thread, and paste your link in the message box. On your keyboard, hit Enter twice to add a blank line after each card linked.

5. Repeat steps #3 and #4 as many times as needed to enter all your Favorites links.

6. When you have finished entering your links, click the �Go Advanced� button. Proofread all your entries in the �Preview� window that opens. Make sure your card links all have a blank line between each entry and that the card links work as a link back to each card.

7. Any corrections needed are done in the �Reply to Thread�message box below the �Preview� area in this new window.

8. If you had to make any corrections, click the �Preview Post� button again and re-proof. Steps#6, #7, and #8 can be repeated as many times as needed.

9. When finalized, click the �Submit Reply� button.

Okay, now you're ready to show us your Favorites!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2017, 08:32 PM   #3  
Crimping Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is my first time choosing FAVS...hope I don't make any mistakes! There are so many SUPER TALENTED people...it's very hard to choose! Thank you ladies for the beautiful crafty inspiration you gave me this past week <3

Stamperrobin
Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

kathinwesthill

Biggan

Julie Gearinger

Gingerbeary8

terry serman

Sweet Irene
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2017, 08:40 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Default My Favorites

Thank you Carla for hosting this week and starting us off with some beautiful cards. I hope everyone has had tons of fun with all the wonderful DTGD challenges. It's been a busy and exciting week for many.

Here are some cards that caught my eye on the gallery.

1. Circle of Thanks by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

2. DTGD17justwritedesigns Bicycle Bunch by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

3. Thanks by Stamping Virginia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

4. DTGD17understandblueB Enjoy the Fan Club by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

5. DTGD17naturecoastcrafter Moon Baby by inkpad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

6. DTGD17KiagcA Friends in Conversation by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

7. DTGD17margscardcrazyA Grace...again by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

8. Fisherman Nathan's Gard and Quilt by Eileen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

9. Alcohol Inks on Acetate by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

10. Watercoloured Floral by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2017, 08:43 PM   #5  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

AB
DTGD17understandblueB and IC609 by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS547 DTGD Butterfly Hello by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17BasementStamper Let the Good Times Roll by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueA, You Are Wonderful by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CD

DTGD17vasunshine Keep Hope Alive! by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17UnderstandBlueA - Anniversary Twosome Sail With the Breeze! by Chatterbox-1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pop-up Beach Scene by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17jaybee Chin Up by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Wedding by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17stampersandeeA Hello Kitties by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17jacquelineA Bon Voyage by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

EFGH
DTGD17understandblueB Laugh in Flowers by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC645 Oxide Inks by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IJKLM

DTGD17stampersandeeB ~ Falling Leaves by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS547 As We Go Along by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17rebeccaof Ate it by IndigosMom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD17justwritedesigns Space Cat! by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17nancylittrell Sorry! by inkpad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17dini - Meet Burt The Cat by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17LuvLee no lie! by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17jacquelineB Not too Crabby by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueB, Parchment Roses by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17stampersandeeB Joy Blooms kth by kthaman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX235_DTGD17UnderstandblueA Be Creative by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueB by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17margscardcrazyA, Dream On by k dunbrook at Splitcoaststampers K dunbrook

S
IC Tropical Fish by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17margscardcrazyA Grace...again by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueB Friendly Fan by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17jacquelineA | the little things by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueB by stampd76 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17nwilliams6 YUM by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueB Sorry for Your Loss by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17lmcaree Picnic Ant by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nopq............
DTGD17Kittie747 IC609 More Breaths Taken Away by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue & White Silhouette - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17jaybee speedy recovery by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17JayBee Sorry, Blah Bunny by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17jacquelineB Faith! by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS547 Poultry in Motion by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17stampersandeeA Firecrackers by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC656~Does A Bear??? by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 08-05-2017 at 08:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 12:46 AM   #6  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

I owe a big debt of gratitude to the notifiers this week I have been in the DTGD galleries in all my spare moments so I suspect my list is a long one. If you aren't a fan club member you really need to join so you can join in next years fun.

I hope I haven't added any I shouldn't but with samples it all gets a bit complicated for a Sunday morning.

DTGD17jaybee Chin Up by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Ashjoy, Christmas Night by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17rebeccaof - Circle Spinner Wobbler Fun! by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17jeannes - Painted Neon by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueA Magic Happens vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17stampersandeeA Too Cute by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueA - My Sweet Peach by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17LMcAree Lunch Line by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17TexasGrammy Floral Resist by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17LMcAree Hedgies by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17jaybee - Road to Recovery by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17nancylittrell Wildflowers by Carolinakathy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17jaybee A Journey Traveled by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17nancylittrell, DTGD17justwritedesigns, Lake Loon by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17stamperrobin Crazy Punks by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17JayBee Right Turn on the Road to Recovery by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17CherylQuilts Roses by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Benzi Wild Thing by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17jaybee Waiting, and Waiting by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Benzi Winter Woods by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17jaybee by Annecards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17basementstamper - Enjoy Today by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17jacquelineA Joy To The World by Cindy H. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17UnderstandblueA Thanks by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Benzi A Christmas Sky by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS440_DTGD17justwritedesigns Nothing is Worth More by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17CherylQuilts, Sunset Sway by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC609 DTGD17CherylQuilts Pink Orchids by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Kittie747 IC609 More Breaths Taken Away by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17jaybee Ambulance by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope I haven't missed any - what a great week in the galleries.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 01:25 AM   #7  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Thank you Angie and Sabrina - hope you are both having a good weekend
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 02:30 AM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you for starting us off this week Carla and looking after Favs of the Week. There are a gazillion wonderful cards in the gallery, here is a small snapshot of what I found.

Favs of the week

DTGD17nancylittrell Wave Froth by amymay998

Dream by Bishsticks Newbie

DTGD17stamperrobin Punky Bird by Covington Crafter

DTGD17stamperrobin Time to Celebrate by Cook22

Pop-up Beach Scene by dini

Paradise by ditzymartha

DTGD17stamperrobin, Grinding Gears by guneauxdesigns

DTGD17justwritedesigns - Flamingo Fabulous by hultenlk

MMTPT470, Ladybug, Ladybug, Fly the way home... by heartsong47

for Altenew's celebrating parents card drive by inknoils Newbie

DTGD17understandblueA Bold by sue28

DTGD17STAMPERROBIN HEAVY METAL by Stamperrobin

DTGD17CherylQuilts Daffodil Beauty by peeps321

DTGD17TJoy, Farmers Market by PaperPunchScissors

CC646, WT647, WT644, F4A383,WT578, WT628, WT645 by Tonda Baldwin

I am looking forward to seeing your discoveries.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 02:35 AM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 455 Likes on 202 Posts

I peeked ahead since I was going to post my favorites. Grinning lots...thank you Angie (ohmypaper!) for choosing my card: DTGD17UnderstandBlueA - Anniversary Twosome Sail With the Breeze! as one of your favorites for this week. I delivered this anniversary card to youngest son and his wife...they were thrilled! And thank you Susie because I know you will be working hard, when Australia is up and awake, delivering this happy mail to me!

So many LOVELY cards in the gallery with regular challenges and submittals, plus the annual Dare to Get Dirty challenge in full gear! Difficult to choose, but here are my favorites for this week!

Birthday Lotus by akeptlife

Sweet Pea Flowers by akeptlife

DTGD17sleepyinseattle - Inspire Art by AnniePanda

DTGD17sleepyinseattle, Poppies and Butterflies by annsforte3

DTGD17stampersandeeB, Pink Iris by annsforte3

Have a Fabulous Day by Bar

DTGD17jacquelineA Bon Voyage by cathymac

DTGD17understandblueB Beautiful Butterfly by catluvr2

DTGD17stamperrobin Punky Bird by Covington Crafter

DTGD17justwritedesigns Stormy Skies by CraftyMerla

Seagull Birthday by DJRants

Plum Poinsettias by DJRants

a SEA full of love! by donidoodle

DTGD17Edna15B_Hauoli Belated Lahanau Ann! by Hawaiian

DTGD17sleepyinseattle_Black Beauty by Hawaiian

DTGD17kiagcB Sparkle Ornament by hbrown

DTGD17JeanneS - Butterfly Lattice by istamp31

DTGD17jacquelineA - Always Flowers by istamp31

Cupcake Block by JadeOnline

CAS440_DTGD17justwritedesigns Nothing is Worth More by Julie Gearinger

DTGD17margscardcrazyA, Dream On by k dunbrook

Simple Wishes by NanaDiana

DTGD17TJoy, Farmers Market by PaperPunchScissors

DTGD17nancylittrell Lighthouse by ruby-heartedmom

DTGD17jacquelineA Beautiful You by Shoe Girl

DTGD17margscardcrazyB WT You're Worth It! by Stamperrobin

DTGD17nwilliams6 From the heart by Stamples

DTGD17sleepyinseattle A Variation by susanbri

Fabulous Sunset Flamingo by Tephie

DTGD17sleepyinseattle change by tessaduck
Carlene aka Chatterbox-1--My BLOG; My Pinterest; My SCS Gallery; FAVORITES Team Member; 2022 Christmas Card Challenge 75/105. My SCS Goal: Challenge Catch-up; Sketch Challenge Sample Card Team (August 2022--January 2023).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 02:37 AM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Carla, Nana B, Angie and Janine, thank you all so much for ending my weekend with a big smile in my heart. I feel very blessed to be part of this wonderful family.

Thank you, in advance, Nancy for the happy mail. C and D ladies I will be back tomorrow with your happy mail.

Last edited by susie australia; 08-06-2017 at 02:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 03:33 AM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Oops I missed this gem.

DTGD17understandblueB, Susie's Home by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 03:33 AM   #12  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

I am just waking up and thanking Angie for a sweet beginning. I have favorites too, just have to open my other eye and get them posted.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 03:38 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 826 Likes on 582 Posts

Thank you Carla for starting the thread. Thank you Sabrina (Cook22), Nancy (nwilliams6), Kia (Kiagc), Susie (susie australia), Shirley (wannabcre8tive), Angie (ohmypaper!) and Carla (Covington Crafter). for volunteering your time to send the notifications for the amazing crafters on this thread. We really appreciate you taking the time.

Thank you to these wonderful crafters for adding my cards on your favorites. I really appreciate being on your incredible list of favorites.
Carla (Covington Crafter)
Susie (PaperPunchScissors)
Angie (OhMyPaper!) x2
Carlene (Chatterbox Creations-1)

Super busy week this week with the DTGD challenges. If you are a Proud Fan Club member you should check out the fun. If you are not a Fan Club member I encourage you to check it out so you can join in on the fun. There is still time to participate in the FANtastic challenges.

Here are my favorites this week:

DTGD17stamperrobin, WT646, Metal Madness by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17margscardcrazyA Grace...again by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC656, DTGD17jacquelineB - Just Because by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Wedding by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT647 Big Shoes by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Shoes by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT647 DTGD17stampersandeeB DTGD17margscardcrazyB Boots Are Made For Flowe by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17justwritedesigns Tutu by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Retail Therapy by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT647 It seems fitting by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT647 You're the Best by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT647 - Dance Monster by NancyK. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT647 Yeehaw! It's Your Birthday! by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT647 Shoes for boys by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT647, truly belong by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17margscardcrazyB WT You're Worth It! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC646, WT647, WT644, F4A383,WT578, WT628, WT645 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know I missed a ton of amazing cards this week. Show us your favorites. What did I miss?
Happy crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 03:55 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts
Default Favourites for the Week 6/8/17

With all the amazing cards in the DTGD galleries, as well as the other challenges this week, I am hoping to keep my list as short as possible, for the sake of you lovely notifiers, but realise so many amazing cards will not get their deserved recognition. Here is my list -

DTGD17STAMPERROBIN HEAVY METAL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC Tropical Fish by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD17stamperrobin Time to Celebrate by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD17vasunshine Keep Hope Alive! by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX235_DTGD17UnderstandblueA Be Creative by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Benzi The courage to imagine by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17nancylittrell Gold and Green by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Benzi fun by Carolinakathy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Benzi, Purple Clinging Flowers by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD17vasunshine, Dressed in Hearts! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17jacquelineA Bon Voyage by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT647 Big Shoes by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Ashjoy, thanks by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Benzi A Christmas Sky by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD17CherylQuilts Daffodil Beauty by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Benzi, Oh Happy Day by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD17CherylQuilts, Sunset Sway by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17smilynstef by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A389 MIX236 DTGD17 Christmas in the Heart by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD17 Butterfly and Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A389 Butterfly greetings by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueB Beautiful Butterfly by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunshine by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tropical Birthday by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

New to me:
DTGD17jeannes Lacy Moon by amymay998 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a happy week stamping,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 04:06 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts
Default So Many Beauties this Week

DTGD17STAMPERROBIN HEAVY METAL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueA Bold by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Benzi Winter Woods by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17CherylQuilts Whispers by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17stamperrobin, Grinding Gears by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17KelliJo Bit of Sun by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17kiagcA | Hi by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueB Enjoy the Fan Club by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Ashjoy Tropical Paradise by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17JeanneS | More Beautiful by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Justwritedesigns by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17justwritedesigns Midnight Celebration by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 04:07 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

A couple I missed -

DTGD17KiagcA Friends in Conversation by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD17AshJoy Embossed Wreath by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD17LMcaree Life's Short by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD17dini sweet baby by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 04:51 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Just about to finish up for the night when I noticed my Bold card has been faved by both Susie & Polly - thank you so much for making my night! Thank you, Nancy, for the notification~

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 04:52 AM   #18  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Huge thanks to Angela(ohmypaper!) for listing my card, You Are Wonderful, in the favorites today. I am thrilled.

Thanks to Kiagc (Kia) for giving me the good news.

Girls, I just don't think I'll get my favorites done, once again. With all the commenting this week on DTGD, going to church today, and needing some groceries, I am probably out again this week. So sorry. I'll return soon. Love this thread.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 05:20 AM   #19  
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks to Susie for notifying me. And a bigger thanks to Janine for favoring my Wildflowers and thanks so much to Sue for favoring my Fun card! Sure makes my Sunday morning!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 05:49 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 327 Likes on 185 Posts

The DTGD challenges were so fun and produced some amazing cards! This thread has some awesome gems listed already, and I know there are going to be hundreds or even thousands more. Personally, I could have put a million cards in my faves, but I just didn't have the time. Next year, I am taking off at least part of DTGD week so I can look and play more.

Here are my faves:

(A) DTGD17NWilliams6 Corrugated Birthday by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(A) DTGD17NWilliams6 - Love You by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(A) DTGD17nancylittrell Wave Froth by amymay998 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(A) DTGD17simplybeautiful Curves and Swirls by amymay998 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(A) DTGD17kittie747 Parent Love by amymay998 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(B) DTGD17kittie747 Beach Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(c)DTGD17nwilliams6 A Tall Christmas by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(d) Hungry Snowman by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(D) DTGD17justwritedesigns Winter Scene by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(F) DTGD17nwilliams6 by f.schles- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(H) *WT647 DTGD17stampersandeeB DTGD17margscardcrazyB Boots Are Made For Flow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(H)*DTGD17 Butterfly and Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(H) *IC609 DTGD17CherylQuilts Pink Orchids by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(I) DTGD17nwilliams6 Cheers by IndigosMom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(J)DTGD17LuvLee no lie! by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(K) DTGD17nwilliams6 Deer by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(K) DTGD17TexasGrammy, DTGD17jeannes, DTGD17KelliJo ~ My Kind of Wonderful by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(L) Watercoloured Floral by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(L) Swirly Butterfly by LatteArt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(S) IC Tropical Fish by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(S) DTGD17kiagcB Home for Christmas by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(S) DTGD17stamperrobin Crazy Punks by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(S) DTGD17sleepyinseattle Gold by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(T) DTGD17nwilliams6 smile by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(T) CC646, WT647, WT644, F4A383,WT578, WT628, WT645 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(V) DTGD17LuvLee Honey Bee vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by nwilliams6; 08-06-2017 at 05:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 06:13 AM   #22  
Mad Swapper

Received 33 Likes on 22 Posts

Thanks so much, Susie, for the nod!

Passing along the love, here are my faves this week:

Sunshine by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 06:19 AM   #23  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Thank you, Angie-ohmypaper!, for mentioning my Does A Bearr??? card in your favorites. It was a wonderful surprise and it certainly starts my day off with a smile.

Thank you, Carla, for the notification and all the hard work you do.

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess

Last edited by wannabcre8tive; 08-06-2017 at 06:32 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 06:19 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

What an amazing gallery this week!! Happy thanks to Angie for the shout-out, I am honored to be on your list!

And thanks to Kia for the happy mail!

Here are mine:
DTGD17MargsCardCrazyA owl by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Benzi, Oh Happy Day by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueB, Parchment Roses by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueB Sorry for Your Loss by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueB, Poppies in Abundance by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17sleepyinseattle by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17SmilynStef DTGD17SleepyinSeattle Washi by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS547 AngelNorth by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17nancylittrell, Light of Heaven by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17nancylittrell note cards by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17nancylittrell ~ Joy by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17TJoy, Button Bear Joy by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Kittie747 Love Never Fails by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17kittie747 Sitting on the Beach by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17kittie747 Beach Birds by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC646 Flower Stems by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 06:55 AM   #25  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 310 Likes on 119 Posts

Carlene, thank you so much for mentioning my card as one of your favorites. I am truly honored. Thank you Susie for bringing me the delightful news. You both have really put a great big smile on my face today. Now onto the craft room to try to meet all of the challenges of DTGD before Wednesday! Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 06:59 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Heartfelt thanks, Janine, Lisa, Sue28(x2), and Nancy(x3-oh my!), for putting cards of mine on your lists. It was a busy week for all on SCS and I appreciate the time you took to do this. Thank YOU, Shirley, for all the "happy news" this morning. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 07:03 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,113 Likes on 967 Posts

Sue and Kandie, thanks so much for choosing my cards as favorites.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 07:05 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 327 Likes on 185 Posts

Janine and Angie, thanks for listing my IC card in your faves - you are both sweethearts. Hugz to you Carla, for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 07:22 AM   #29  
Stampin' Fool

Received 70 Likes on 46 Posts

Thank you so much Carlene, for putting my DTGD17nwilliams6 From the heart by Stamples - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers From the Heart card in your favs, and thanks to Nancy for letting me know. It really is a great way to start off a morning, and I'm so thankful to have taken up stamping again, and for being part of this community of warm, wonderful, generous artists.

Leslie

�The best kind of happiness is a habit you're passionate about.� ~
Shannon L. Alder
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 07:22 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks for making me a favorite, Angie. Thanks, Nancy for letting me know. The gallery was amazing with all the gorgeous cards for DTGD!

Heidi

My Blog
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 07:31 AM   #31  
Matboard Maniac

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Carla for picking my Christmas Snowflake card as one of your Favs of the Week!! Such an honor with all the talents on Splitcoast!! A BIG thanks also to Susie for letting me know I was chosen!! Fuzzy Slipper Happy Dance for me in the craft room!!! THANK YOU Carla!!! :0) Candee P
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 08:14 AM   #32  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Wow, so many great challenges and wonderful cards this week. I wish I would have had more time to see them all, but I didn't. :( Here are the ones that I fav'd for the week.

DTGD17CherylQuilts Whispers by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Benzi Colorful by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17KITTIE747 Beachy Life by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC656, DTGD17jacquelineB - Just Because by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Kittie747 Love Never Fails by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17stamperrobin Snowman by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17simplybeautiful Curves and Swirls by amymay998 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spectacular Digi Chick! by vdoyle8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17jacquelineA for Bobby by berlycece - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For My Brother by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17nancylittrell -Half Tissue with wrinkles by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Swirly Butterfly by LatteArt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17sleepyinseattle Collage Meadow by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A389 Butterfly greetings by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

House Mouse Gift Giving by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX236 Roses Bloom by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17stamperrobin Punky Bird by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS548 For Donna by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Save
Save

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 08:57 AM   #33  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

First of all :oops:, so sorry for not stopping by the thread last week to express my thanks and appreciation, I had a stinker of a headache mid week and didn't get online much at all one day, the next way wasn't all that much better. And on Friday I meant to, but simply forget. Apologies, my appreciation is still sincere.

And a little later than normal for me, here are mine for today ~ they're mostly from DTGD because another busy work week didn't leave me a lot of other gallery time:
DTGD17margscardcrazyA B'day Origami by amymay998

DTGD17stampersandeeA - Gull-Friends by cindy_canada

DTGD17kittie747 Beach Birds by catluvr2

DTGD17CherylQuilts Happy Birthday to Ewe by Jennifrann

Toucan Do It by Sarah J. Moerman

DTGD17-Scenic Summer~ by stampin'nana

DTGD17understandblueA Bold by sue28
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 09:02 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Angie, Susie, Carlene, Lisa, Polly and Shirley, you've made my day by listing my card in your favorites! Hugs and a big thank you to you all! Another hug goes to Miss Susie for delivering happy mail. Shhhh, she's still asleep so I'll whisper my thanks to her ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 09:33 AM   #35  
Pearl-ExPert

Thank you so much Kandie for your mention of my smelly card! Lol! Sooo many cards to choose from this week, but I narrowed it down to a terrific card going out to make a sick little boys 6th birthday special... DTGD17CherylQuilts, MMTPT471, Lego's for Austin by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chemo Angel
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 09:35 AM   #36  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Maura (beesmom)big thanks for listing my card, DTGD17understandblueB, Poppies in Abundance, in your favorites. It makes me a happy stamper.
kiagc (Kia) thanks for delivering the good news.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 09:46 AM   #37  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh my goodness - thank you Shirley wannabcre8tive for the mention of my card in your favorites! You totally made my day!

Here are just a handful of my favorites from DTGD

DTGD17DTGD17SmilynStef Glasses by sgc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Benzi Surfin' Snoopy by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17rebeccaof Birthday Explosion by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17jeannes Magical Coffee by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 09:56 AM   #38  
Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you Susie for choosing my "Fisherman Nathan's Card and Quilt" as one of your favorites this week! And thanks to Shirley for letting me know. This certainly made my day! Hugs, Eileen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 10:06 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 154 Likes on 80 Posts
Smile

Hi all! This is my first time adding some of my favorites
...hope I've done it correctly!
There was a lot to love in the gallery!!

SOME of my My favorites for the week:

CAS PALM TREE by ruby-heartedmom

FABULOUS PEACOCK by Jennifrann

SURFIN SNOOPY by ruby-heartedmom

WISHING YOU THE BEST by angelladcrockett

TROPICAL FLOWERS by DCinkit

Happy Birthday Sittin' Here by JoanTallent

LACY MOON by amymay998

What Do You See by Covington Crafter

DTGD17sleepyinseattle by calex

DTGD17understandblueB by calex

You're a FINEapple! by bearpaw

Autumn Tree by mandianna

NOTHING IS WORTH MORE by Julie Gearinger

Country Livin' Watercolor Card by Cookielady01

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2017, 10:09 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Nancy and Nickie for selecting my Home For Christmas shaker card as one of your favorites of the week, you have made my day. I worked almost non-stop for 6 days making something for each and every challenge for the DTGD challenges, and it gives me the warm fuzzies to be recognized by my peers. Thank you Nancy for sending me the good news.
Reply With Quote Likes