Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-08-2017, 08:56 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Favorites for the week ending 7/9/17

Hi everyone!

Hope you all have had a great week. It has been a busy week in my little corner of the world. I have had out of state company this week and have not had a chance to be in the gallery. Tomorrow I will be in the gallery and come back to list my favorites.

Shirley

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess

Last edited by wannabcre8tive; 07-08-2017 at 09:10 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2017, 08:58 PM   #2  
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, June 25, 2017, through July 2, 2017.
----------
Post for those new to this thread......

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again and again.

Paying it forward is optional: When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

----------
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers:
Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

My Pinkie is Inkie Blog

I design for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.
F4A Hostess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 12:55 AM   #5  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Been a busy week but I did fit in a little gallery browsing. Here is my list
TLC645d bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bensarmom
Tissue Paper Watercolouring by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Loll Thompson
CT0617, CC642 predawn tropical by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers f.schles
Yankee Doodled Garden by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers PaperPunchScissors
Hello Sunshine by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers bearpaw
French Bicycle by Otomys - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Otomys
Orchid by pandarina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers pandarina
Hello Beautiful by Club Scrap01 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Club Scrap01
Celebrate Freedom! by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jacqueline
SC Two Hearts by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
WT643 His Birth by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cathymac
Chocolate IS the Answer by Penny627 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Penny627
Money Tree resist print by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers dini
GDP094 Sending Prayers Your Way by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Julie Gearinger
MIX232 No Better Friend by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers dini
Dolphin birthday by JinxMe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers JinxMe
Circles and Brushos by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susanbri
IC605 Eat Cake...and Strawberries by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers CherylQuilts

Thank you to all the organisers and notifiers. Have a great week
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 01:25 AM   #6  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

Back from vacation - and right back into a really busy week in work but to make up for my recent absence I made sure to find a few cards to share this morning.

Glittering hello by Angelnorth

Hot Dogs! by DancinFeet

CT0617, CC642 predawn tropical by f.schles

Mermaid on Rock 2 by JinxMe

WT643 Happy Camper by peeps321 - loved her matching pine needles one too!

A Corrugated Star by susanbri

Last edited by Cook22; 07-09-2017 at 01:32 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 02:57 AM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 826 Likes on 582 Posts

Thank you for starting the thread Shirley.

Thank you to the volunteers who send the notifications. We really appreciate you taking the time to notify.

Here are my favorites this week:
TLC645 blowing love powder by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ornament Trio by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purple Mountains Majesty by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS431, sending prayers by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hey Chick, Happy Birthday! by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT643 Light of The World by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC652 thank you by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC Two Hearts by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Corrugated Star by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Count the Stars in the Sky by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT643 Jess and Steve 7-12-08 by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
GDP094 Sending Prayers Your Way by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joker! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC605 Cherry Blossoms by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 03:56 AM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you, Brenda, for listing my Bouquet of Color on n your favorites! Much appreciated!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 04:15 AM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Thank you Shirley for starting the thread today. It has been another busy week, but I did catch a few.

Live It With Zest! by cjzim

IC605 Eat Cake...and Strawberries by CherylQuilts

IC605 Sweet Serenity (FG) by Francie G.

IC605 Bloom by catluvr2

Pear with Geishas and Fan by Cook22

IC605 ~ Hello by sistersandie

IC605 Dream by Biggan

Calendula by JinxMe *new to SCS

You make me smile! by JinxMe *new to SCS

Christmas in July by SallyHess *new to SCS

TLC CAS USA by Stamperrobin

What a Wonderful World by howdyheidi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 05:08 AM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts
Smile

CT0617, CC642 predawn tropical by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Count the Stars in the Sky by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
GDP094 Sending Prayers Your Way by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Happy Camper by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 05:29 AM   #11  

Thank you Brenda for adding my colour popping card to your list and Kia thank you for the happy mail.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 06:01 AM   #12  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Thank you

Thank you Shirley for starting the Favorites thread this week and big thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for listing my card, Yankee Doodled Garden, to your favorites list.
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 06:26 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 32 Likes on 12 Posts

Thank you Shirley for getting us started. So glad you're enjoying your company!

Linda, you've started my day out with a smile with your happy mail delivery! Hugs and big thanks to Brenda, Lisa and Polly for listing my Count the Stars card.

Here's my list for this week. Looking forward to seeing what you find, I know I've missed lots of marvelous creations!

TLC645 WT643 All Star Birthday by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT643 His Birth by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Garden Fence by Conniecrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT643 Light of The World by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0617, CC642 predawn tropical by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT643 Jess and Steve 7-12-08 by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joy and Laughter by JinxMe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Encourage Your Hopes by Penny627 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Day by sewflake - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT643 This is the Beginning... by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT643 Cowboy Star by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Creating a pocket celebration by Stamples - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DD7ABC22E Emboss Resist by Sunshinesense - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT642, WT578, Shannon by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shaped card tutorial by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing you all a crafty week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 06:40 AM   #14  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Default My Favorites

Always lovely cards from all the crafters on the gallery. Here are a few of my favorites.

If a card could be a Haiku poem this would be the card. Isn't this lovely?

1. CTS229 - sweet friend by PapercraftBoutique - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I always love it when card crafters use other mediums other than the normal or usual media (paints, markers, pencils, etc). Here's a great example.

2. Hello Friend by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Since having a little grandson (who is now attending birthday parties) I have grown to appreciate the more whimsical stamp illustrations. I adore Lawn Fawn and Mama Elephant now. What little girl doesn't love fairies?! Here are two of my favorite whimsical cards this week.

3. Fairy Friends by justbehappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

4. What's Up Birthday Girl? by justbehappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And then there is the classic beauty we have all come to love from Cheryl Scrivens. I never tire of her lovely, lovely card posts.

5. CC642 Be Strong... by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brenda and I go way back (before I became a grandmother) - I still carry her wonderfully encouraging card in my Bible sent to me after a trip back east that left me feeling blue. She also helped me with a technical issue. Here's a wonderful card from Brenda - I love the texture! Big hugs Brenda, you're a treasure!

6. SC652 thank you by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week everyone!
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 06:51 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you sue28 for choosing my card as a favorite!! Made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 06:53 AM   #16  
Glitter Queen

Thanks so much for including me on your list of favorites this week, Brenda! I truly appreciate the recognition.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 06:56 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 177 Likes on 148 Posts

Here are mine.TLC-645
annsforte3 WT643, TLC645, CAS436, Special Day Stars by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
palparis TLC645 has a close shave with tie dye on a WT633 t-shirt by palparis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Robin TLC CC Merry Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Yellowrose46 Life Looks Beautiful by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kia Cream Leaves by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS436
Lynda Lee Watching fireworks by LyndaLee28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Carolinakathy CAS436 Snoopy is Celebrating! by Carolinakathy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HappyinMarco Apple Pie by HappyinMarco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JBGreendawn CAS436 Blessed by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamperrobin TLC CAS USA by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC642
Dr Sonja Hummer Wings by Dr Sonja - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Penny627 CC642 WT643 Peace by Penny627 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Guneauxdesigns CC642, SC652, Mermaid by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Meisu4 Joyful July! by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
#1artist4highhopes Penguin Swings, CC642 by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Crafty Julia CC642 by your side by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MaryR917 ~CC642 Star of Christmas~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC652
Tessduck SC652 thank you by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cdimick DD7ABC22E Eggplant Envy by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Carolinakathy SC652 Sunflowers in Bloom by Carolinakathy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ruby-dooby-doo SC652 Bunny Congrats by Ruby-dooby-doo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TreasureOiler A Daisy Birthday by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT643
Jacqueline Stars for Clare by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
#1artist4highhopes Penguin Trick Or Treat, WT643, F4A385 by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Covington Crafter Count the Stars in the Sky by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
peeps321 WT643 Happy Camper by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
snowmanqueen WT643 Cowboy Star by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ravengirl WT643 - Love Stars by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A385
Kiagc Retire! by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Angelladcrokett F4A385 Cruisin' by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sue28 F4A385 Rainbow of Luck by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dawnmercedes F4A385 Joker in the Pack dmb by dawnmercedes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mrs Noofy F4A385 Vegas Baby by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX232
Susanbri Circles and Brushos by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cook22 MIX232 Sunshine Flower by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
K dunbrook MIX232, Words to Live By by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dini MIX232 No Better Friend by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC605
Cdimick IC605 Snowflakes by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CheerylQuilts IC605 Eat Cake...and Strawberries by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Francie G IC605 Sweet Serenity (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Carolinakathy IC605 Bouquet of Color by Carolinakathy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beesmom IC605 Oxide Inks and Glass Bead Gel by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jennifrann IC605 Macaron Inspired by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowmanqueen IC605 Cherry Blossoms by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Girlgeek101 IC605 - Yummy Thanks! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog- Trusting in the Lord for Everything Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. My Stampin' Up Website My Gallery, BRAK New Member Mentor. New Grandmother to Mia Lou. 1st Grandchild.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 07:00 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 177 Likes on 148 Posts

Thank you Brenda and Janine for making my card a favorite, and Sabrina for letting me know.
You ladies made my day!
My Blog- Trusting in the Lord for Everything Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. My Stampin' Up Website My Gallery, BRAK New Member Mentor. New Grandmother to Mia Lou. 1st Grandchild.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 07:10 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for getting us started today, Shirley!

I'm enjoying my day off from notifying and we’re expecting out of state company around 2:00 PM, so I’m not sure if I will get back to the favs today.

I didn’t spend as much time in the galleries this week. Here is my list:

CAS436 Fireworks by guneauxdesigns

CAS436 by lazylizard

CAS436 Friends and Neighbors by justampin

Cream Leaves by kiagc

PP351 Welcome to the Next Phase of Your Journey, an Adventure by brentsCards

Purple Mountains Majesty by nwilliams6

CAS431, sending prayers by Tonda Baldwin

MIX232 No Better Friend by dini

MIX232 Baby Monkey by Precious Kitty

MIX232 round and rounds by snietje

F4A385 good luck by tessaduck

IC605 shabby chique by snietje

IC605 Go Left by Precious Kitty

IC605 Oxide Inks and Glass Bead Gel by beesmom

Lights, Action, Shine...A Son-in-Law's Birthday Celebration! by Chatterbox-1

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 08:23 AM   #20  
Proud Fan Club Member

Default favs

Here are my favs this week�.I decided to post this early before the temps go over 100 and my brain melts. I have spent my whole life in So. Calif. and anything over 78 or under 68 short circuits all the wiring in my head.
WT643 Happy Camper by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bargello Butterflies by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bargello Butterflies by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Monthly Hero - July - Masked scene with two greys by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cream Leaves by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC642 Peace, Love, Joy by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC642-Snowflake Gift Box by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Winter! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ornament Trio by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC642 - STAR OF WONDER by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purple Mountains Majesty by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX232 No Better Friend by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A385 Queen of Hearts by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 08:29 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,177 Likes on 1,815 Posts

Brenda and Sue,Thank you two so much for listing a card of mine as a favorite of yours!!

Sabrina, thank you for the kind notifications!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 08:30 AM   #22  
Proud Fan Club Member

Default favs

I did mention that my IQ has dropped 30 points due to the unusual heat here in southern calif. Somehow this cute card did not show up on my list of favs
CCC17Jun8_ColourPopping by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 08:49 AM   #23  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,901 Likes on 2,174 Posts

Thank you for the happy mail Kia! And a big hug and thank you to Brenda (tessaduck) for adding my paper molding card to your list this week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 08:54 AM   #24  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Francie!!! Thank you for mentioning my watercolor cards! xo

Shirley - you rock!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 08:56 AM   #25  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you, Susie, for including my card on your list of favorites this week!! And, Shirley, thank you for the happy mail! Hideko
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 09:35 AM   #26  
Pearl-ExPert

Thank you Carla! So glad you liked my emboss resist card! Passing on the love... Magical Dragonfly Evening - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chemo Angel
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 09:59 AM   #27  
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 122 Likes on 91 Posts

Thank you Janine for recognizing my Celebrate Freedom card and Sue for Stars for Clare. Thanks Kia for letting me know. Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Instagram: @jacqueline_worksforstamps
Blog: Works For Stamps

Come join the TEAparty every Tuesday! Click here for details.

"Stamping is an addiction & therapy rolled into one"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 10:02 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 23 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Shirley for starting. It has indeed been a busy week! We had a major hail storm on thursday, which damaged one of our vehicles and pummeled my flower & vegetable garden. Lots of cleanup going on, and I can now say I'm growing mashed potato plants!!!
Here are a few cards. I know I missed a lot.

CC642, SC652, Mermaid by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT643 Happy Camper by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Corrugated Star by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX232 No Better Friend by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC605 Bloom by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 10:06 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 740 Likes on 353 Posts

Big Hugs to Lisa, Carla, and Francie for adding my Joker! To the faves, and to Kia for the shout!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 10:24 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

So many pretty cards this week, here's my list:

Lady Liberty by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC645 Stars and Swirls by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC642 Peace, Love, Joy by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Winter! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC645 Birthday Card by gutsport56 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC642 by your side by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC652 Bunny Congrats by Ruby-dooby-doo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC642 Birthday Wishes by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penguin Swings, CC642 by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC642 Be Strong... by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC645 Dreamcatcher by stampwithdiane - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC CC Merry Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC642 Merry Tree by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Daisy Birthday by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC652 Sunflowers in Bloom by Carolinakathy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hey Chick, Happy Birthday! by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DD7ABC22E Eggplant Envy by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT643 This is the Beginning... by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC652, CC642, Artful Journey by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT643, TLC645, CAS436, Special Day Stars by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT643, Starry Night - Closed by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Starry Night WT643 by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC642, SC652, Peace Love Joy by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT643 - Star by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Toasting Queens by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Sunshine FS544 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"Snowmen fall from heaven...unassembled." Author unknown

Last edited by snowmanqueen; 07-09-2017 at 10:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 10:28 AM   #32  

Francie - thank you for adding my colour pop card. I hope the temperatures adjust more to your liking soon. Kia thank you for the news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 10:38 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

My corrected post (not sure why it didn't list the links right the first time....)

Happy thanks to Sue (bensaramom), Priscilla, Francie, Brenda (tessaduck) and Sue (Sue28 ) for the shout -out - always an honor, my friends!

And thank you Ann, for the happy mail!

WT643, Starry Night - Open by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS544 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT643, Starry Night - Open by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC605 Bloom by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC605 Eat Cake...and Strawberries by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Son's First Father's Day!!! by Chatterbox-1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cream Leaves by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC605 shabby chique by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 10:40 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Ignore please, I was trying to delete an earlier post. Sorry.

Last edited by beesmom; 07-09-2017 at 10:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 11:23 AM   #36  

Caroline, thanks so much for including my card in your list of favs this week. So appreciated! And thanks Linda, for letting me know.

Splitcoast Color Challenge Design Team

Visit my blog: www.stefperry.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 11:46 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Sue, Carolyn and Maura, you have me dancing around the room! Thanks for listing my card and big thanks to Linda for delivering such lovely news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 12:03 PM   #38  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,901 Likes on 2,174 Posts

I'm wondering for those posts that the links didn't show up right....did you edit that post? When I put a link in a post, it works like it should, but if I go back in and edit the post, the links don't show up like they normally would. Its just a thought.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 12:11 PM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I think the key is to paste the links in the Quick Reply, then click Go Advanced, and then Preview Post. I've had my post go wonky when I didn't Preview. Full linking instructions are in the 2nd post.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2017, 12:28 PM   #40  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you so much Brenda for notifying me! Love to see notes of cheer come through!Thank you to these lovely, wonderful, amazing ladies as well:
Janine, Lisa, Kia, Bensarmom, Francie, Carolyn and Maura.
You ladies are the sweetest! You ROCK!
Reply With Quote Likes