View Single Post
Unread 05-30-2017, 06:49 AM   #1
Pam MacKay
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default CC638 Wondering Bride ate the Pear (6-6-2017)

Hello Color Challenge Friends

It is Pam hosting this weeks color challenge. I thought I would give you some subtle colors this week. They are Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Wisteria Wonder. These colors are perfect for a beautiful card! The Dessert is to use Vellum.

Let's start with the fave from last week. Barbara was our hostess, and she chose DJ Rants "Flowers on Lattice" Barbara said, "This card just took my breath away! From the gorgeous, glitter-encrusted roses and the amazing coloring on the yellow/purple flowers, to the lattice and lace border, to the sweet floral greeting tag, and the inked embossed layer, this card is perfection!"

Congratulations, DJ! The code to add the badge to your blog is attached below, and your card also will be pinned on our Pinterest Challenge board. Check it out HERE.

And now, back to this week's Challenge. This week's colors are:

Blushing Bride
Pear Pizzazz
Wisteria Wonder

The dessert option this week is to use Vellum.

Since itís a new month, we also have new guest designers. Bringing their paper artist skills to the color challenge team this month is Anita aka Snietje and Carey aka Cpayette. Anita was our fave from CC603 and Carey our fave from CC605.

Here are some samples from our design team to inspire you:

Barbara aka bejoyce
Barbara's second card

Pam aka Pam MacKay

Anita aka snietje
Anita's second card

Carey aka cpayette

CC638 Gallery

Please keep in mind, that while we list SU colors for the challenges, these are just color reference points. Use the closest colors you have. We want everyone to be able to play!!!

Please put CC638 in your keywords section (and if you have more than one challenge, use a comma to separate them) so we can find your card.
Pam

Last edited by MaryR917; 06-05-2017 at 07:36 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!