Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-19-2017, 08:22 AM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1,164 Likes on 498 Posts
Default Let talk stamping and etc.

Hello everyone::grin:
Let talk stamping and etc I love stamping and Scs meaning the me but later. there feel like I have no connection anyone here. Yes, I have friends here still. But real connection if know mean. I love stamping and sharing card with others. But, you see had people send card kits but, I thinking that gone way side now. But I have handicapped and can't used hands that well. so mom help stamping when we can I don't think ever quit stamping. My has cancer too. I am drown in dumps. I hope this posted, will meet new friends here too. and I started feeling connected again. Do you have any advice on this? I do get out much to handicapped, and things. What you like to talk about? I will come the friendship. Have a good day! Linda
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2017, 08:24 AM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Let talk stamping and etc.

Hello everyone::grin:
Let talk stamping and etc I love stamping and Scs meaning the world me but later. there feel like I have no connection anyone here. Yes, I have friends here still. But real connection if know mean. I love stamping and sharing card with others. But, you see had people send card kits but, I thinking that gone way side now. But I have handicapped and can't used hands that well. so mom help stamping when we can I don't think ever quit stamping. My has cancer too. I am drown in dumps. I hope this posted, will meet new friends here too. and I started feeling connected again. Do you have any advice on this? I do get out much to handicapped, and things. What you like to talk about? I will come the friendship. Have a good day! Linda

Last edited by TexasGrammy; 05-22-2017 at 05:59 AM.. Reason: Merged duplicate threads
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2017, 09:03 AM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Mod: Please delete this scs double posted for what every reason thanks Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2017, 09:31 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Linda, if I could reach through the monitor and give you a big hug, that's what you'd have right now ... a big WI hug! It's hard ... the internet can bring us in contact with each other, but it's a different kind of connection, and right now I can see how you'd need and want more than that. I'm hoping folk in your IRL community can understand that you need an extra boost and hugs all around. We all do at one point or another. Will be thinking of you, and hopefully folk in your IRL world will be able to give you the hug I wish I could.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2017, 09:57 AM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Jean thanks Reply I don't look for the IRL community reach much. I don't really have in true friends in community for say all my friends are long distance too. And all stamp friends are here scs too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeaniebean55View Post
Linda, if I could reach through the monitor and give you a big hug, that's what you'd have right now ... a big WI hug! It's hard ... the internet can bring us in contact with each other, but it's a different kind of connection, and right now I can see how you'd need and want more than that. I'm hoping folk in your IRL community can understand that you need an extra boost and hugs all around. We all do at one point or another. Will be thinking of you, and hopefully folk in your IRL world will be able to give you the hug I wish I could.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2017, 10:08 AM   #6  
Glitter Guru

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Linda, you are an inspiration and your being here on the forum is a gift to us all. Everyone struggles with life, some more than others. You do not let your struggles stop you.

I agree that SCS is a great community and you can find friends here. Even when I am going through a period when I am not doing much stamping, I stay on this forum, because I love the people.

I also agree with jeanie, that you need people in your real life to support you. I hope that if you have someone in your life that you can talk to about how you are feeling, you will do it. Sometimes sharing your feelings can help.

I'm sorry you are feeling down in the dumps. Post anything here that you want to share. You are in a safe place on SCS. Everyone will always support you.

Robin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2017, 11:11 AM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks Robin:
I have one true friend I close too and that about it! She struggles with life too right now. I don't learn on her to heavy right now. I trying sell a lot of old set. So I can money for stamps from the new catty. But, no one wanted my old stamps: I guess I am to high on the prices, But I don't just want give then way if you know what I mean. I have the heart do for others. Since my card kit help die I am guessing that why so loss and feeling unconnected for others?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelroseView Post
Linda, you are an inspiration and your being here on the forum is a gift to us all. Everyone struggles with life, some more than others. You do not let your struggles stop you.

I agree that SCS is a great community and you can find friends here. Even when I am going through a period when I am not doing much stamping, I stay on this forum, because I love the people.

I also agree with jeanie, that you need people in your real life to support you. I hope that if you have someone in your life that you can talk to about how you are feeling, you will do it. Sometimes sharing your feelings can help.

I'm sorry you are feeling down in the dumps. Post anything here that you want to share. You are in a safe place on SCS. Everyone will always support you.

Robin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2017, 12:08 PM   #8  
Glitter Guru

If you have a friend who is going through rough times, then the two of you can share your struggles. It's nice to have someone to lean on, but it's also nice to have someone to commiserate with, too. Maybe you two can take turns complaining, crying, getting angry at the universe, and all the other things we feel when we are having a hard time.

I have sold some stamps, but in the end I found it was not worth the work for the money I got. When I did a recent purge of my supplies, I mostly gave them to people. Some people have good luck with selling, but I actually felt happier giving my stamps away.

I don't know why you feel so disconnected. It's a question we always ask ourselves when we find ourselves feeling that way. It's not always easy to figure out. Sometimes the best thing to do is to accept the way you are feeling, just embrace it as what is happening right now for some reason, and when you stop fighting it, the reason might become clear.

I have a friend who calls these times "fallow" periods. Like when a field is left unplanted so the soil can renew itself. You're maybe working something out in a deep way, but don't quite know what it is yet.

I struggle with depression myself. I know it sometimes feels like it comes on out of the blue.

Think hard about everyone you know, in your family and outside of it. Maybe there's someone who would love to lend an ear and help you make sense of things. I recently reconnected with an uncle I had not spoken to in quite a while, and he made some very wise suggestions to me. I guess I am saying don't be afraid to reach out in a new way to someone in your life.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2017, 12:27 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda, If you're comfortable sharing it here, what town in TX are you in? I imagine there are a few SCSers who live nearby. When you're feeling low, it's hard to think about doing one more thing, but I wonder if setting up an SCS gathering somewhere in your community might turn out to be a lot of fun. and it might be something that a number of folk, who are feeling kinda more alone than they'd like, would appreciate ... so you might be doing a lot of folk a favor. Just a thought. (and for what it's worth, you may or may not meet a new BFF, so many folk are so overwhelmed with the demands of their lives that taking a bit of time to treat themselves to something they love is a pretty big deal, so if you're able to arrange a meet up, savor the moment for what it is, and maybe you'll want to do it again, or maybe not ... time will tell.)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2017, 12:52 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Well I know for a fact the the close person 3 to 5 hour more from me. And don't understand I am handicapped so don't drive. So mom dressed and etc. It would fun but just hard all of us. I would it know doubt. But I can dream right? When you make cards where do you send them? What type cards do you like to make? Are you a Rank member here?

Quote:

Linda, If you're comfortable sharing it here, what town in TX are you in? I imagine there are a few SCSers who live nearby. When you're feeling low, it's hard to think about doing one more thing, but I wonder if setting up an SCS gathering somewhere in your community might turn out to be a lot of fun. and it might be something that a number of folk, who are feeling kinda more alone than they'd like, would appreciate ... so you might be doing a lot of folk a favor. Just a thought. (and for what it's worth, you may or may not meet a new BFF, so many folk are so overwhelmed with the demands of their lives that taking a bit of time to treat themselves to something they love is a pretty big deal, so if you're able to arrange a meet up, savor the moment for what it is, and maybe you'll want to do it again, or maybe not ... time will tell.)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2017, 01:21 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

sending you a pm
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2017, 01:52 PM   #12  
Glitter Guru

What can we do to help? I understand that you are working with limitations. Do you mind me asking whether you type your own posts?

I can hear that you are feeling down and I see that you've come here to talk and I don't want to frustrate you with advice or suggestions that you are of no help to you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2017, 01:57 PM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,728 Likes on 1,849 Posts

Linda, Hello! I am new to posting on this site, but you know me from Stamp TV. I am the same person there as here. I hope a friend can come your way either through the internet or physical. Sorry about your Mom. I will keep both of you in my prayers and I am not saying that lightly. When I see your name on either site, I will pray.
Featured Stamper #671
Love sending BRAK cards.
Dirty Dozen Alumni.CC927 Favorite
Virtual Stamp Night April 19 - 20 Come Join in the Fun Here

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2017, 02:09 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

sending you a pm
I reply back thanks you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2017, 02:25 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

yes I type my posted But I am slow at it. you are help me. But I am asking to because I wanted to know people chatting better. before I answer your questions how you can help me. Sorry if I sound a fend I am not Anyone can asked I like and happy to answer it. Just maybe not right away. your not I don't want to frustrate you with advice or suggestions that you are of no help to you? I just not how explain it where understand where coming from. And thought I posted thread and stamping topic etc meet friends and have something to talk about is all I guess.

Quote:

What can we do to help? I understand that you are working with limitations. Do you mind me asking whether you type your own posts?

I can hear that you are feeling down and I see that you've come here to talk and I don't want to frustrate you with advice or suggestions that you are of no help to you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2017, 02:34 PM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello Lisa.... I thought recognized your screen name. You will love here. Thanks for kind say word and prayers for mom and dad! If I can help the site Let me know? I love it here I think it's better here the Gina K Site! Now we talk all time LOL:grin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovinpaperView Post
Linda, Hello! I am new to posting on this site, but you know me from Stamp TV. I am the same person there as here. I hope a friend can come your way either through the internet or physical. Sorry about your Mom. I will keep both of you in my prayers and I am not saying that lightly. When I see your name on either site, I will pray.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2017, 03:07 PM   #17  
Glitter Guru

So then let's just talk! I just took a peek at our gallery and you have so many lovely cards up! I subscribed to it, too, so any time you upload a card, I'll get an email and I can go look and post a comment.

I don't post as many cards as I used to. I work very slowly. It takes me days to make a card. I used to tell my self that I was too slow, but now I've decided that I just like to work that way. I do a little, then I drift off and do something else, then I come back and look again and see what I want to do next.

What would you like to talk about? If you want to pick a stamping topic, go ahead. I'm always ready to give my opinion! ;)!

Feel free to pm me if you'd rather talk that way, now or at any time. I understand how it is to feel isolated, believe me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2017, 04:59 PM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Do you work? what kind work do? what are you favorite stamps? I love Penny Black head hogs even tho. I don't very more Are you Wishes Rank member? I looked in your gallery too! I love donation cards. Too different place too! Do you like watching YouTube video?

Quote:

So then let's just talk! I just took a peek at our gallery and you have so many lovely cards up! I subscribed to it, too, so any time you upload a card, I'll get an email and I can go look and post a comment.

I don't post as many cards as I used to. I work very slowly. It takes me days to make a card. I used to tell my self that I was too slow, but now I've decided that I just like to work that way. I do a little, then I drift off and do something else, then I come back and look again and see what I want to do next.

What would you like to talk about? If you want to pick a stamping topic, go ahead. I'm always ready to give my opinion! ;)!

Feel free to pm me if you'd rather talk that way, now or at any time. I understand how it is to feel isolated, believe me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2017, 05:28 PM   #19  
Glitter Guru

I'm retired. I was a librarian in a high school. I have to say I have no one brand of stamp I like, although Hero Arts has lots of stamps I like, but I tend to buy from a lot of smaller companies. If you looked in my gallery, you'll have seen that I rarely put a sentiment on a card front. I like to just make pretty cards and be able to use them for whatever occasion comes up.

If you mean a RAK member, no I have not ever done that. I wondered if it would be too much pressure for me. I don't even do many challeges anymore, because they make me feel rushed and also I can usually only get good ideas out of my own head. Sounds like you like doing RAKS. Are you still doing them? What do you like about them?

Oh, yeah, I watch lots of YouTube for crafting. It's the best. I've never stamped with anyone, there's no one around here, so SCS and YouTube have been where I've learned everything I know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-20-2017, 07:10 PM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello You can for all kind in Rak But they process changing up. So I not how work at the changes Do you like stencils? I just now trying to get in the stencils thing for cards. I have made any stencil card yet. Do you have any stencils? If witch you have? I have question for everyone. Dose anyone have and of the fallowing stencils? Rachelrose Have you foil with a Hiedi mici medicine I love doing it! have done cards with but fun do. I don't to much about it tho.

THS029 Festive

THS032 Flourish
THS034 Lace

Quote:

I'm retired. I was a librarian in a high school. I have to say I have no one brand of stamp I like, although Hero Arts has lots of stamps I like, but I tend to buy from a lot of smaller companies. If you looked in my gallery, you'll have seen that I rarely put a sentiment on a card front. I like to just make pretty cards and be able to use them for whatever occasion comes up.

If you mean a RAK member, no I have not ever done that. I wondered if it would be too much pressure for me. I don't even do many challeges anymore, because they make me feel rushed and also I can usually only get good ideas out of my own head. Sounds like you like doing RAKS. Are you still doing them? What do you like about them?

Oh, yeah, I watch lots of YouTube for crafting. It's the best. I've never stamped with anyone, there's no one around here, so SCS and YouTube have been where I've learned everything I know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2017, 03:42 AM   #21  
Glitter Guru

I have a bunch of the Tim Holtz layering stencils. I have two of the ones you mentions, The Flourish and the Lace.

I have other stencils also, many of them from Stencilgirl. You might like that website. They have great stencils.

But I like those layering stencils, and they have become my go-to. I use them with paint for resist backgrounds, and with Distress ink, and lately I have gotten into texture/embossing paste.

I think my favorite part of crafting is making backgrounds. I have a lot of them sitting around, waiting to be used. Some people love to color, I love to make backgrounds.

I've never done any foiling. I think I am resisting buying another machine. So I've tried to ignore it! (But maybe now I am going to end up looking. ;)!)

How are you using your stencils? With what inks or paints?

Last edited by Rachelrose; 05-21-2017 at 03:45 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2017, 11:54 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

I have not really used stencils yet . I can't Tim Holtz layering stencils. In store anywhere. I wishes I could find the three I mentions, What is texture/embossing paste you mentions, how did work and where do you find it? I don't buy online. I embossing folders a lot. and reinkers. Do you have Gina K stamps.

Quote:

I have a bunch of the Tim Holtz layering stencils. I have two of the ones you mentions, The Flourish and the Lace.

I have other stencils also, many of them from Stencilgirl. You might like that website. They have great stencils.

But I like those layering stencils, and they have become my go-to. I use them with paint for resist backgrounds, and with Distress ink, and lately I have gotten into texture/embossing paste.

I think my favorite part of crafting is making backgrounds. I have a lot of them sitting around, waiting to be used. Some people love to color, I love to make backgrounds.

I've never done any foiling. I think I am resisting buying another machine. So I've tried to ignore it! (But maybe now I am going to end up looking. ;)!)

How are you using your stencils? With what inks or paints?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2017, 12:11 PM   #23  
Glitter Guru

I only buy online! There is not a stamp store within 4 hours of me! Everything I have, I bought online.

That's where I got the layering stencils.

Texture and embossing paste are a kind of creamy white substance that you scrape over your stencils and it leaves a raised effect. You can color it before you use it, or go over it with color, or even put embossing powder on it and heat emboss it.

Here's a couple of YouTube videos:

This one just explains what these pastes are:

This is about coloring it:

I don't own any Gina K stamps, I don't think. I have some of her paper, though.

Why don't you buy online? Everything is available online, you can get anything you want. Even when I buy from Stampin Up, I buy online.

Maybe you are lucky enough to have many stamp stores near to you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2017, 01:44 PM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

I will answer you later there are several reason why I don't buy online: And I did Pm mail you back too. Need to get ready leave for church. tho. thanks Linda Littlepage
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-21-2017, 08:14 PM   #25  
Stampin' Fool

Received 35 Likes on 6 Posts

Hi Linda,

Just wanted to say that we enjoy having you in the $10 PIF board.

Are you asking people if they want to swap card kits? Or asking for people to send you card kits?

So sorry to hear that your mother is battling cancer : ( How horrible for both of you.

Feel free to join us in discussing the new SU catty. We have lots of opinions : ) Especially about the ink colors : )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2017, 08:57 AM   #26  
SCS RAK Coordinator

Received 55 Likes on 36 Posts

Quote:

There are no requirements (no commitments) to join the general RAK group. Even wish-RAK (which is a sub-group of the general RAK group) has no commitments in terms of how much or how often you do anything, although it does have additional rules and specific processes for sharing/requesting wishes.

Linda has a thread in under the RAK forum for card kits, which gives you a better idea of the type of things she needs or can use. The caveat is that only members of the RAK group can see that thread (hint hint: sign up for the RAK group so you can see it). We are always excited to welcome new members to the RAK group.

4 out of 3 people have problems with fractions.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2017, 01:34 PM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Rachelrose Please delete your pm box is full. I try Pm email but can't because your box is full.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2017, 02:03 PM   #28  
Glitter Guru

Okay, I made some room, you can send!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2017, 05:31 PM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello Elizabeth,

Good too see you! No I don't wanted to be hotness for swap. I just have card kits sent to me. And chat here. Are you a Rak Member? yes but not much interested in on $10 PIF board, I get the feeling I not wanted there. I am trying sell my stamps in the buy and sell thread. So I can buy in new catty but no luck there. Are they talk about new item from the catty yet? Beside the new colors. what you wanted from new catty?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoboken PaperView Post
Hi Linda,

Just wanted to say that we enjoy having you in the $10 PIF board.

Are you asking people if they want to swap card kits? Or asking for people to send you card kits?

So sorry to hear that your mother is battling cancer : ( How horrible for both of you.

Feel free to join us in discussing the new SU catty. We have lots of opinions : ) Especially about the ink colors : )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2017, 11:00 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello to friends,

I just got home last night from trip. I am tried but come to chat so if questions ask me. I will try to answer them. thanks, Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2017, 11:11 AM   #31  
Glitter Guru

Just sent you a pm, Linda.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2017, 11:59 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

What going on today? I am broad enough really happening today. not sure anything stamping talk about. have you seen these? card kits by Anna Griffin I love her card kits!
Anna's Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2017, 12:37 PM   #33  
Glitter Guru

I am tired from shopping over Memorial Day weekend. I really was able to get some fantastic deals on the Sizzix website and can't wait to get my new stuff!

I just bought three 5x7 Anna Griffin embossing folders that came with borders. Very pleased with them! I don't know much about her card kits...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2017, 01:10 PM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

it just like a card kits all piece cut out put together. Joanns has some of the Anna Griffin card kits. They keep saying marked have yet. And been over 6 months or longer. Can see the Anna Griffin embossing folders. You buy? what other Sizzix stuffed you buy?I am Just wondering.

Quote:

I am tired from shopping over Memorial Day weekend. I really was able to get some fantastic deals on the Sizzix website and can't wait to get my new stuff!

I just bought three 5x7 Anna Griffin embossing folders that came with borders. Very pleased with them! I don't know much about her card kits...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2017, 01:19 PM   #35  
Glitter Guru

I know, tired from shopping, poor me. ;)!

I'll link up some of what I got later tonight...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-31-2017, 11:30 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Rachelrose;
Have trying making your stencils like this? I started another thread talking about stencils too. Check this link out! I wanted knowwhat are favorite Stencils for card making What do you with your stenicl by hotwheels at Splitcoaststampers read posted #20 Do you have any ideal what asking about And how she made the stencils I figure you can explain it better when she answers the question because we know each other better. Linda
Do you have YouTube video Showing how you made your own Stencils. I see a lot images online when searching for things. that would like in Stencils. Can I make images online I see in a Stencils? If so how would do this! Thanks,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-31-2017, 12:23 PM   #37  
Glitter Guru

There she is just talking about how she uses giant playing cards to make stencils out of instead of some kind of stencil plastic or acetate. It's just her choice of materials ot make the stencil out of.

I have to be honest - I have never had any desire to make my own stencils. There are so many out there that are so beautiful that I can't see taking the time to do it myself! And I'm not a big-time stencil user, not like some people. I like them, but I do far more of my backgrounds using Distress Ink techniques or using background stamps. I have a LOT of 6x6 background stamps. Do you ever use those? I get them mostly from Impression Obsession:

Impression Obsession Cover A Card Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-31-2017, 01:58 PM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

I have to be honest I don't have any background stamps. I have found any I really like. I use my embossing Folders and Distress ink with them. To make backgrounds Or just plain embossing Folders only. I am like you about stencils expected my more with the background stamps. Linda

Quote:

There she is just talking about how she uses giant playing cards to make stencils out of instead of some kind of stencil plastic or acetate. It's just her choice of materials ot make the stencil out of.

I have to be honest - I have never had any desire to make my own stencils. There are so many out there that are so beautiful that I can't see taking the time to do it myself! And I'm not a big-time stencil user, not like some people. I like them, but I do far more of my backgrounds using Distress Ink techniques or using background stamps. I have a LOT of 6x6 background stamps. Do you ever use those? I get them mostly from Impression Obsession:

Impression Obsession Cover A Card Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-31-2017, 02:31 PM   #39  
Glitter Guru

Do you do any Distress Ink backgrounds? That's something I love to do. When I can't think of anything else to do, I play with making Distress Ink backgrounds. Many, many of my cards have them incorporated somewhere. And I save every scrap if I cut them for a cardfront. And I use them later, when I need a border or something small to diecut out of.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-02-2017, 09:06 AM   #40  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Linda, I would love to send you some card kits. I'm a Stampin' Up demonstrator so most of what I have is SU. PM your address to me if you are interested.
"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalms 19:14
Reply With Quote Likes