Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-09-2017, 12:33 AM   #1  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello Friends

I am a new entrant.
I am from India. I live with my mom and brother. My sis lives near by.

Passionate about, Arts/Crafts, Cooking, Gardening and Reading. I love to know about people from different countries, their cultures, traditions and cuisines as well as their arts and crafts.

I enjoy hand embroidery painting and sketching and various other crafts. I have learnt them myself. So just an amateur.

I have taken up card making recently and absolute novice in this craft. My knowledge in card making, stamping and scrapbooking is so very basic-almost nill.

My skills and resources are very limited. So is my affordability. In India many of the crafting supplies are not available or even if available, not affordable for people like me.

I have come across some of the most amazing, wonderful, beautiful creative cards and other things made by such talented people belonging to this forum.

I need your guidance in building up my stash of right tools and materials for this craft. I am so confused from what I read on the net.

I am so excited to be here. I am looking forward to learn a lot from such amazing and talented artists.

I am sure I will learn so much here.

Looking forward to interacting with you all amazing creative artists
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2017, 09:53 AM   #2  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,552 Likes on 668 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Hi and welcome to Splitcoast! This is the perfect place for you to learn about cardmaking! I know the supplies can seem overwhelming, but I would start with the basics - stamps, ink and paper! Just play and have fun! Be sure and click Tutorials and enjoy some step by step instruction!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2017, 04:56 AM   #3  
Glitter Guru

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome! Why not post a thread in the General or Tools and Products forum and see what others have to say? You'll get lots of advice on what would be a good basic kit.
Reply With Quote Likes