View Single Post
Unread 02-24-2017, 10:06 AM   #1
stampin'nana
Stazon Splitcoast

Default CC624-A Delightful Garden of Blackberries-(2-28-17)

Hello Color Challenge Friends!

I hope you are ready for a fun combination today with so many possibilities! Before we get to those colors, let's Celebrate Karen's Favorite from last week!

....Karen chose Carla's "Still Love Fairies!" as her favorite! Here is what Karen had to say: "The perfect image with the perfect colors with the perfect background with the perfect touch of gold and the perfect coloring - this card is PERFECTION!!!!"

Congratulations, Carla! The code to add the badge to your blog is below. Your card will also be featured on our color challenge Pinterest board. See that Here.

And now on to this week's challenge:
"A Delightful Garden of Blackberries."

Blackberry Bliss
Daffodil Delight
Garden Green

For Dessert: Show me your Bling!

My DH challenged me to go out of the box and not use a floral stamp. Gosh, that was hard! This challenge is not a requirement, but if you are up for it then I'm giving you the green light~

This week's designer's are:

Karen aka Karen B Barber

Roberta aka Stampin'nana

Jen aka jennifrann

Robin aka Robin Lee

CC624 Gallery

Please keep in mind, too, that while we list SU colors for the challenges, these are just color reference points. Use the closest colors you have. We want everyone to be able to play!!!

Please put CC624 in your keywords section (and if you have more than one challenge, use a comma to separate them) so we can find your card!

“Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
― Lou Holtz

Last edited by MaryR917; 03-01-2017 at 04:30 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!